Chapter twenty one

Dani: uhhhh dad, Fenix is right behind usBrian: don't worry we lose him * switches gears when he saw the next turning and quickly swerved the car to the left *Fenix: * still following them through as he knew his way through the tunnels *Dom: * mak...

Brian: don't worry we lose him * switches gears when he saw the next turning and quickly swerved the car to the left *
Fenix: * still following them through as he knew his way through the tunnels *
Dom: * makes it into the tunnel with the hoards of cars right behind him *
Brian: * goes over a bump in the path *

The car flew up in the air

Dani: * holds onto the bars to keep herself on the floor *
Brian: * goes right again and turns *
Dani: ( oh no dad had gone the wrong way )
Fenix: *  realized that they had gone the wrong way and gets a little excited *
Campos: now what
Brian: * see's the wooden boards over the wall and mumbles * no, no, no
Dani: drive through it, dad
Brian: what
Dani: drive through, it's better than stopping or ramming into a wall so smash through the wood
Brian: * squints his eyes slightly as he speeds the car up, preparing for going through the planks

Luckily, they went straight through and it led near the end of the tunnel, It was the home stretch

Brian: * lose control of the car slightly after smashing through the planks but gains control of the car again *
Dom: * speeds through the tunnels with all Braga's goons *
Unknown man: * starts shooting at Dom but forgot there was a turn nearby *
Dom: * swerves his car to the left *
Unknown man: * wrapped his car around middle of the intersection *
Fenix: * moves his car from behind them to the right side *
Campos: * looks out of the window * COME ON!!!
Fenix: * speeds up and goes in front of Brian's car *
Campos: * starts laughing *
Brian: * elbows him in the face to shut him up *
Dani: nice one, dad
Brian: only way to make him shut up
Dani: * laughs a little *
Fenix: * stops his car in front of him *
Brian: * moves around one of the wooden posts around Fenix *
Fenix: * looks ahead and see's that there was a dirt and wood blocking the lane then moved in front of him and slammed his brakes on *
Brian: * speeds up and smashing into the back of Fenix *
Dani: * holds on to the bars and the seats, trying to push herself into a small corner as she knew that she would get thrown around otherwise *

Dom was getting hit in the back by one of Braga's goons so when he saw a piece of wood sticking out the side of the wall he remembered what happened to Brian. One of the other drivers who was moving the drugs with them, hit the wooden bar and lots of dirt and stones nearly fell onto Brian's car.

Dom: * swerves to the right and hit the wood on the side of the wall causing it to break *

This made the car that was hitting him move out of the way but once it moved it got wrapped around one of the wooden pillars in the middle of the tunnels. A red car that drove past didn't see the crash and carried on going. Only for it to get hooked on the edge of the bumper of the wrecked car and flip through the air landing into the side of the tunnels. Two other cars smashed into them.