2.Their sorrow

It was evening time, around 6 o'clock, Avni's work had finished early so she left the office.

Avni has not even met her friends for the last 2 years. Now neither does she talk to them nor does she feel like it. She likes to stay alone most of the time.She has come to the park at this time and is sitting on a bench in a corner, taking some respite in the open air.

She is sitting quietly when her eyes fall on a couple.That girl is probably angry with her boyfriend and he is probably holding her ear and apologizing.She sees the girl smiling, perhaps she is pretending to be angry with the boy. Avni smile silently seeing them

" I Love you rose , please forgive me "

The girl turns towards him and says with a slight smile

" i forgive you & I love you too"

But Avni remembers something after hearing the name "Rose" her eyes get blurry with tears.

Flashback

A couple standing together ,The atmosphere there is very romantic and everything is decorated with roses.

The boy takes the girl's hand in his and says

"Rose today I wanna confess that I love you soo much & will only love you till my last Breath "

That girl smile widely listing him

"Rose kya tum mujhe accept krogi as your life partner "

The girl nods her head and says

"Yes , love you Neil ,I love you so much"

Avni sits on Neil's lap and she hugs him, he also embraces her in his arms.

Yes, that couple is none other than our AvNeil

Flashback End

Tears flow from her eyes ..She wipes away her tears.

"Ab aansu bahane se kya fayda avni tune khud apne pya ko khud se dur kiya ,uspar trust na karke ,ab pachtave ke siwaye kuch nahi h tere pass Na hee Neil na unka pyar . I hope vo Jahan bhi bohot khush ho or apne life me bohot aage badh chuke ho."

She takes out a picture of Neil from her bag and kisses it and says

"Mere naseeb me to tumhara pyar nahi tha par me jati hu tumhari life me Jo bhi aayegi vo bohot lucky hogi kyunki use tum miloge "

She lovingly touches that picture

"Your Rose loves you a lot and I will always love you till her last breath Neil "

She smile with wet eyes

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Khanna Mention