5.wedding preparations / rituals

2 week passed, after 3 days it is the wedding muhurat . Everyone is very happy. Wedding preparations have started in full swing and guests have started arriving. wedding shopping is complete.

Khanna Mention

The mansion is being decorated with lamps and lights, Neel's uncle is looking after the preparations of the garden area, and Prakash is looking the preparations of the house.Shweta and Bebe are preparing Shagun, clothes, jewelery etc. for the bride and groom. Neel's maternal uncle is taking care of the items required for each ritual.

Neel's aunt is watching the preparations for the dishes and food prepared every day (menu).

Everyone's work is going on in full swing.

Bebe and Shweta are in the room. They are packing the wedding dress for Avni along with jewelery and make-up to send to her because as per tradition the bridal Lahnga goes from her in-laws' house to the bride.

In Neil's Room

He is standing in the balcony and watching the garden being decorated from there.There is no happiness on his face, he turns back into the room and goes towards the cupboard and opens it and takes out a small bag.

He comes to the bed with that bag and opens it, there is a diary in it, there are some pictures of him and Avni in it, there is also a friendship band.A dried rose flower, a locket and many other things which belonged to Avni.

He takes out Avni's photo and touches it lovingly...tears flowed from his eyes.

Neil~

Why Avni, what was missing in my love that even after knowing my truth, you did not try to meet me?Why did you reject my love by marrying someone else, you know I am no longer the Neil you loved. I have lost myself.
I have become what I never thought I would be and now ...I am going to marry someone else.
But how can I explain this heart, it still loves you, even knowing that you have become someone else's now.

Do you know there is still hope in this heart that we will be together again, that my rose will be with me again?

Really ?

Then he hears a knock on the door. He puts the picture back in the bag, closes it, puts it back in the cupboard and wipes his tears.He takes a deep breath and goes to open the door.

He opens the door and sees his sister and sister-in-law are standing there.

"Neil Bhai chaliye bebe apko neeche bula Rahi h vo mehndi ki rasam karni h" his sil Sayra said

"Ek minute mehndi ki rasam vo to ladki ki hoti h na to me vahan jakar kya karunga" while with surprise

"Vo to bebe hee batayenge hume nahi pata" sayra

"Bhai chalo na jaldi se " Naina

"Achcha thik h ap log chaliye me aata hu "

" Ok Bhai "

Other Side at Mehta House

Here also the whole house is decorated.Some guests have also arrived some still to come .

In the courtyard ..The place is decorated for mehendi. Shagun's mehendi is going to come from Avni's in-laws house in some time and after that Avni will get henna applied on her hands .