7.Hakikat ya khawab

Due to illness I was unable to write in the past few days, so I apologize for the delay.

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~

The auspicious time has arrived,Neil has sat in the mandap for the Var puja.All the guests and family members are present there, some have a happy face, some are emotional.

Neil is sitting with folded hands but his mind is still on Avni's thoughts.The pandit is chanting mantras.

The priest gives him flowers and rice in his hand and asks him to offer it as a sacrifice.he did.

"Var Puja sammpann hui,ab vadhu ko le aaiye"

"Neela , Aasish jaao " dayavanti says

They go to take Avni

In Room

Avni stands near the bed, she is also lost in Neel's thoughts, she feels that her Neil is here and around her. his eyes are wet.

"Mujhe pura yakin h ki aap ..aap mere aas pass hai Neil ye yehsaas jhuth nahi ho sakta " She whisper to herself

"Princess" Ashish and Neela are standing at the door, he calls her, hearing his father's voice Avni turns and sees her parents, they come inside.

Other side
At mandap

Neil is sitting in the pavilion He is lost in deep thought

Neil is sitting in the pavilion He is lost in deep thought ..He too feels Avni's presence but his mind refuses to accept it.

Just then he hears the tinkling sound of anklets, he turns his face and sees his bride. He cannot see her face because of the veil but he can say without hesitation that his bride is looking the most beautiful today.

Avni's heart beats are increasing with every step she takes. Her eyes are filled with tears but there is a strange kind of happiness in her heart which she is unable to understand.

Everyone's eyes are on the bride.Shweta expresses her happiness to Bebe and says

"Bebe Aaj na me bohot khush hu finally mere tillu ki shaadi ho rahi h ek pyari si Bahu hamre gahr ki Lakshmi gahr aane vali Hain"Bebe smiles at her words

"Ha ha shweta Aaj hu nahi hum sab bohot khush h "bebe says

Neela makes avni sit next to Neil..Pandit starts the wedding rituals He reads some mantra and gives rice and flowers to them.they offer it in havan.

"Ab var or badhu varmala ke liye khade ho jaiye"

Neil get up..Avni tries to stand but due to her heavy lehenga, she is not able to stand without support...Neela and Shweta are about to come to help her but before that Neil extends his hand Seeing this, Shweta and Neela smile. Avni hesitantly extends her hand and captures his hand..she gets up