10. Pagfera

Two days pass, during these days their reception also takes place, and they both have become as comfortable as before there are some hesitations between them, but now they talk freely like friends.Avni is very happy here because Neil is with her.She has also got along well with the family.

it's eight o'clock in the morning

Everyone is sitting at the breakfast table and having breakfast. Avni is looking very happy because she is going to her parents' house today for the Padrfera ceremony.

After breakfast

Avni and Neil are ready to go to Mehta house.

"avni beta jab Tak man kare ruk Jana hmm orll yahan ki bilkul tension mat Lena " Shweta Avni.
tells
Avni smiles and nods yes.

"Ji ma "

"Aasaram se Jana " shweta

"Ji mom "

Neil looks at Avni and says

"Chalen"

Avni nod & they leave from there.They both sit in the car, Neel starts the car and they both leave towards Mehta House.Avni is very happy, Neil can clearly see the happiness on her face, he smiles seeing her happy.

"Madam kuch jayada hee khush lag rahi h Aaj aap" he says

Avni turned to him

"Me Aaj mumma papa ,dadi Aman sab se Milne vali hu na isliye " Avni

He smile

"Vaise mom ne kaha tha ki tum ja tak chaho vahan rah skati ho to kya socha h " he aske casually

She look st him ,She did not think of staying there at all. Yes, she is excited to meet her parents, but in these 2 days, she gets peace here with him which she does not want to leave even if she wants to.
She wants to be with Neil every moment, she feels happy and safe with him.

Seeing her silent he ask

"Kya hua "

"Kuch nahi ... Or Hum shaam ko vapas aa jayenge or vaise bhi kuch dino me sab vapas chale jayeneg na to jab tab sab yahan h me sabse sath time spend karna chahti hu or fir mumma papa to yahain h hum unse milte rahenge h na or mumma papa ko yahi sahi lagega"

Neil understands his point and nods

"Hamm ..shai kaha tumne or Han don't worry me tumne kabhi nahi rokunga Ghar jane se "

"Janti hu " she says smilingly

He turns and looks at her who is smiling and looking at the road.

Soon they reach Mehta house, they park the car on the side and go to the door together.

Hearing the sound of the car, the Mehta family comes to know that Avni and Neil have arrived, so they come to the doorstep to welcome them.

Neela does aarti and applies tillak.

"come inside kids " dayavanti

Both of them come inside the house, Neel touches the feet of the elders and takes blessings .

Avni hugs everyone and they gives her love and blessings.

"Kaise h papa aap "Neel asks about Ashish's well being"

"Me thik hu beta "

"Ghar par sab kaise Neil beta *

"Sab achche h dadi ji "