4.Marriage fixed

In the evening, Avni has come home, she is sitting silently in front of the mirror and is wearing earrings.
She is wearing a blue colored Anarkali with a small bindi forehead and silver jhumka in her ears that makes her more beautiful.

She hears a car horn and comes out of thoughts.

"Lagta h vo log aa gaye"

Avni becomes nervous  and many thoughts start arising in her mind.

Later

Later

The Khanna family except Neil and the Mehta family are sitting together and talking.

Tea and snacks are kept on the table and there is a thaal next to it which is covered with muslin cloth.

"Dayavanti ji aap avni beta ko bula ligiye hum sab milna chhate h usse bhi "

"Ji harleen ji jaruri , Neela" Neela nod and g

Avni is in the kitchen, she is nervous, Neela comes there.

"Bachcha ,chalo vo log tumse milna chahte h"

She sees nervousness on Avni's face and says cupping her cheek.

"Bachcha , unka parivaar bohot achcha hvo yesa koi sawal nahi karenge jisse tumhe uncomfortable ho, shweta ji ne saaf saaf kahan h ki unhe tumhare past se koi lene Dena nahi h  vo sirf apne bete ke liye ek pyari si Bahu  chahte h  "

Avni takes a sigh of relief even though the break of engagement did not matter to her but whatever happens of fear settles in her heart. 

"Chle bachcha" Neela ask 
Avni nod

Then they go out, everyone smiles seeing Avni
She also sees everyone except Neil (The boy).

Avni ~

Only the family is here, not the boy, that means he did not come! I thank God he is not here! I didn't have the courage to talk to him!

Avni greets everyone and takes blessings touching their feet .

"Hamesha khush rah puttar"

babe blesses her smiling

"Bas bas beta ,hamesha khush raho"

Avni starts touching Prakash's feet but he stops her and says

" Betiyan apne papa ke pair nahi chuti "

Everyone smiles after listening to Prakash, Avni also smiles. He places his hand on Avni's head and blesses her.

Then babe says

Dayavanti ji apki poti to tasvir se bhi jayada pyari Hain

Bebe makes her with her and talks to her like , about her studies and her hobbies. (Not that topical one )