~~CHAPPAH WON~~

(HEY THIRSTY POOKIES -> register if u are present)

Nandita stood in her office, cursing under her breath.

God, work can be so stressful. She sighed and walked over to her large window overlooking the bustling streets of New York.

She had worked so hard to get in her top position in the Banana Mafia, highly respected and valued by everyone around her... so why did she feel empty?

Her dark, swirling thoughts were interrupted by a recurring thought... Was she safe???????

The dark rain clouds swirled over New York as the Mafia boss was lost in her thoughts, not even noticing the knocking on her door.

(PREPPY COQUETTE Y/N's PERSPECTIVE)

Y/N rushed around the office as usual, bringing hot, dark coffees to the higher-ups.

She handed them out, barely even getting a look at her colleges as she hurried past.

Y/N UWUooooo approached the boss's large oak door. She knocked on the door firmly, but no answer.

She tried again and again, but to no avail. Y/N bit her lip smeggsily and thought for a moment.

Then she decided to just go in, to make sure Nandita was okay.

As she entered, Y/N saw that Nandita was deep in thought. Y/N stood there for one minute, then two, then five.

She finally decided to cough loudly "OUEGHUGH OUEGAHGUH" to see if it would shake her from her thoughts...