~~~ FINALLY OMFG CHAPTER SEIZE~~~

TIEM SKIP

So basically after nandita turned back into hooman, y/n and nandita decided to go visit a small village on the outskirts of the forest. They came across a ugly disgusting tavern with a -2 star review on tripadvisor. As they were both 4 year old alcoholics, they decided to chug WGHISKLE (sorry pookies i mean WHISKEY). Asking the very beautiful and aesthetic lady behind the bar they said, 'can i pwease have 69 alcohols PWEAASEEE'. The lady introduced herself as *JONRL RHYMES WIV CHANEL*. 

They were denied the alcohol and imprisoned for identity theft, so y/n's smart nonexistent brain cell thought to piss on a white t-shirt they found bs according to science white t shirts are stronger when they get pissed on? Idek either so anyways they slid down theonce white but now yellow t-shirt but bcs nandita didnt wanna touch y/n's piss she jumped right down and landed on her nonexistent arse. 

So anyways 'OOUUUCCHHIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my coochei' screamed nandita's arse bcs apparently the crack is acc a mouth and it can eat grass (and cows). 

So her asrse i now dead and she has to walk on her arm. OH NAUR!! Thats a bit inconvient.... Life must go on....

TUIME SKIP BECAUSE WE'RE LAZY YEAAHH

So after y/n and nandita escaped a life-time sentence in jail,, y/n begged nandita to be her sugar daddy and buy some £87587508975083470349 tights. They were SO aesthetic and preppy that OF COURSE nandita had to buy them!! (who wouldnt fr)

*OMGG THE STORY IS ALMOST FINSIHED THATS SO SAD*