~~~CHAPTAH FOAH~~~

-NANDITA PERSPECTIVE-

As Y/N scurried out of my office, I felt my face heat up. 

CAN'T I BE LEFT ALONE FOR A FEW MINUTES?? GRR WOOF WOOF...

Why did new employees always have to act like irritating year sevens, incapable of wiping their own ARSEHOLES???

SHE BEGAN TO FEEL THE ANGER WITHIN HER TO ROUSE. (BaNgChAN?? le gasp) 

She gets saur ANGWY when things daurnt gaur her way. (FeLiX?? le double gasp) 

'UH OH...' she thought. NO NO NO NAUR NAUR... this CANT be happening- not at WORK.

She could feel... herself turning into a.... THE ALPHA WOLFFFF!!!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱

She looked down at her skin slowly turning from a crusty brown to furry grey fluflflflf (OMG FURREH), her eyes turned red and soon she had the taste for blood 😍😙.

She needed blood and soon.

(sounds ominous, lads)

-Y/N PERSPECTIVE-

its so preppy in here kids!!

Y/N picked up the weekly mail from the offices post box and anxiously shuffled through looking through the people she had to see. Mrs Satkunaeahahshs (priv idk how to spell ur surname), Brad, Chad and finally Miss NAndItAH...!! oh. Oh. Finally. She could see a face of pure beauty again. 

Y/N climbed up the stairs and knocked on Nandita's office door. 

UH OHHHH

Hey pookies this chappah was short because my friends and i are kinda dumb but dw!! En mi opinion, the next chapter is the best.. 

youll see 

woof