~~last chappter im so mf sad guys~~

One day, y/n decided Nandita is a saggy rat and she needed someone better!!! 

SO, in the early hours of the morning whilst Nandita was growling softly in her sleep alphaly, pookie y/n ran off to Shrek's land, Happily Ever AFter. 

She always had had a crush on THE ONE AND ONLY Rumplestilskin. 

What a dilf he is. 

SHe galloped there on her toes and they tasted delicious. 

Not as good as Rumpl's toes though... Y/N BIT HER LIP AT THE THOUGHT.

 yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYyyYYYYYyyYYYYYYYyyyY\YYYyYYYYyYYYyyYYyYYyYYyyYYyYYYYYyYYyyYYYYYyyYyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYyyyYYYyyYYyyYYYyYYYyyYYYyYYYyYYYYYYYYyyyyYYyyYyyyyyyyyyYyyyYYyyYYYyyyYYYYyyyYYYYYYyYYyyYyyYYyyyyYYyyYyyyYYYYYyyYYYYYyyYYYYYYyyyyyyyYYYYYyyyYYYYYyyyYYYYYYyyYYYYYyyYYYYYYYYyyYYYYYYYyyyYYYYYYyyyYYYYYYYyyyYYYYYYYYyyyYYYYYYYyyyYYYYYYYyyyYYYYYYyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyYYYYyyyyyyyYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyYYYYYYyyyYYYYYyyyYYYYy. 

But alas, she read about it in thee a03 publications, sometimes old rumply wumply toes tasted like the t-shirt she slid down (therefore delish)..

As y/n pulled up in her new bugatti outside his hovel/hoe magnet, she decided to stay loyal to her scrumptious nanny's arse so she went right back to nandita and snuggled up in the crack frogetting it was actually a mouth so it ate her right up.

TheE eNd

HELP LMAO

anyway guys pls tell my friends and i the next topic/ characters we should write about lol

BYE POOKIZ