~~~CHAPTAH FREE LUV~~~

Closing the cold door behind her, she could feel her heart rate increase. 

What even just happened? Talking, being complimented by the boss? She couldn't believe that it was actually happening...

In her hand was the coffee that she was supposed to give Nandita. 'Oh god, she's gonna be so mad' Y/N thought to herself.

She tentatively knocked on the door again, nervous to what Ms Srinivas' reaction was going to be.

"Come in" an exasperated voice says, Y/N walks in a very uwu fashion "M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MM-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MM-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MM-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-Miss Srinivas >.< i frogro your drink (GEULPS)", Nandita growls alphaly...

"YOU WASHED UP COW!! YOU DEHYDRATED DONKEY!! YOU CHICKEN MCDISAPPOINTMENT!! I THOUGHT THAT GOBLINS WEREN'T REAL, BUT HERE YOU ARE HOBBLING ABOUT! YOU DISCOUNT SAITAMA!! WATCH OUT EVERYONE, SHAUN THE SHEEP ESCAPED FROM THE TV!! YOU'RE THE MOST USELESS aSsIsTaNt THAT HAS EVER LIVED!! YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND A PIZZA? IT CAN FEED A FAMILY AND YOU CAN'T, WHICH IS FORTUNATE SINCE NO-ONE WOULD EVER HAVE A FAMILY WITH YOU!!"

Nandita gasped for air, her eyes still fired with anger. Y/N's face was scrunched up, desperately trying to hold in tears.

"I-I'm so sorry miss.. I g-got too caught up in the moment earlier and forgot about y-your coffee.. p-please don't fire me.."

Nandita closed her eyes, leaned back in her chair, and took a deep breath.

"I won't fire you this time," she growled gently, eyes still firmly shut, "but next time.." she trailed off and didn't finish.

Y/N GEULPED (gulped can yall not spell or smth 💀💀) again. She placed the now cold CWAFEEEEE on Nandita's desk and shuffled out of the room, contemplating on what a shit employee she was.

She began to walk down the office corridor again to cry alone in the bathroom (AGAIN BEcause she's sad and alone and a complete loozer) when she heard SUSSY BAKA noises coming from Nandita's office.

Being the shy timid uwu girl Y/N was, she thought nothing of it as she didn't want her boss to be mad at her for being constantly disturbed...