~~CHAPPTAER FOIVE (im foive)~~~

-NANDITA PERSPECTIVE-

A knock, my new victim 😜😜😜. 

MMMMM YUMMEH BLUD. 

(LAds, are you on drugs?)

Any of nandita's rational thoughts had now been clouded by her irrational thirst for blood. It wouldn't matter if it were her own Mother (WOAH guys can we cool it down a bit? I think we should take it down a notch!!!!!!!!!) who stepped from that door, she would still want blood.

Nandita's suit began to get tighter as her eXTRA big MUSCKLEWEES began to grow and she had furry ears and a tail. 

UWUWUWUUWUW.

Nandita started breathing harder and harder.

"C-come in", growled nandita.

Y/N opened the door and gulped.

-Y/Ns PERSPECTIVE-

Miss is a wolf hybrid baddie mafia daddy omega alpha too...

"Miss srivifnndsu,"

"Yes" she growled.

"run away with me 🥺pweease uwu🥺"

"IM A MONSTER LOOK AT ME NO ONE WANTS ME," nandita screamed. *yes thats right*

"THIS IS NOT YOU 😜(pwease cuff me mommy)😜" said y/n

"Look I get it when I was little you see I was a bright and happy child, but so you see,"

Slowly I looked down at myself and saw me becoming DOnalD TRUMPDT.

(uhm wtf gays i mean guys this doesnt even make any sense)

"So you see, I get it, now run away with me daddy 🥺🥺"

-NANDTIAS PERSPECTIVD-

Someone. I wasn't alone. 

I didn't have to hide anymore. I was free, no more lies no more... nothing. 

But wait - who's knocking at the door.... I decided to walk closer to the door and says come in. (wow great grammar) 

It was my dad. Terror struck MY CRUSTy echoing bones UWUWUUWUW

"Look Nandita, it's time for your arranged marriage, you're 4 years old now and we can sell u off now"

"B-B-BUT DADD", I STARTED HOWLING AND GROWLINF AND GOT ON ALL FOURS. (#relatable😜) (yeah fr this is so me with my dad)

"I HAVE FOUND MY TRUE LOVE HERE DAD I HATE YOU"

Cutely bites head off*

"Owchiessss mmm it hwurts uqwu" *dies

Jumps out of the window preppily with y/n, whilst carrying her bridal style UWUWU

(the actual fuck ws that) (SHUT UP NANDITA I AM A GREAT WRITER)