COMPANY.md

1 day later

Loading...

Running Conversation.exe

-------------------------------------------------------------

You were with your friend Hotshot and Blaster, all on the couch watching a film that was luckily in good condition and it could be played on Blaster's DVD player.

Hotshot: Haha he fell right onto a garbage pile!

He exclaimed in pure joy from one part of the film.

Blaster: Unexpected as ever

It was that moment you remembered about her.

(Y/N): Oh yea that reminds me

You got up from the couch and went towards the exit.

Blaster: Already want to see her again?

Hotshot: You like some sort of love birds now?

(Y/N) runs EMBARRASED.file

(Y/N): Stop being so icky about that guys

Blaster: We're not so icky, just surprised you can be with such a gal dude, she likes to kills our kind and then theres you, whom she spares

Hotshot: Maybe she's luring you bud, use you like a tracking beacon to find the other hideouts

(Y/N): She's not that bad... hopefully

Blaster: Just know that we support your choice but I'm just scared of them, see what she did to Hotshot right?

You nodded in agreement but you still believe that you could be with her.

(Y/N): I heard enough guys, see you later

You said with a single wave. You then left them to their movie business.

-------------------------------------------------------------

8 minutes later...

Now at a open spot in the wasteland, you sat down at some rubble and prepared yourself to meet her.

(Y/N): My friends don't believe me that she has a personality, I'll prove them wrong...

You cleared your audio box like if a human would clear his throat.

(Y/N): anyways... N STINKS!

You shouted loudly to the point that it echoed in the ruins. Silence fell quickly, waiting for the sound of wings gliding down or the yellow lights appearing from the corner of your visor.

But nothing came of her...

(Y/N): She's too busy I guess...

As you were standing up, someone slashed your right arm, leaving it leaking a lot of oil.

(Y/N) runs EXCRUCIATING_PAIN.file

You shouted loudly as you fell into the snowy floor. You turned to see who it was and it wasnt J, but another one of the disassembly drone staring at you, preparing their claw for the kill. You closed your pupils on your visor, expecting robo heaven, but then you heard a familiar voice in the distance.

J: STAND DOWN N!

She zoomed pass by, then landing next to someone she hates dreadfully. She immediately pushes him onto the ground, scolding him in the process.

J: This is where I operate! You go back to your hunting ground and don't go stealing what rightfully belongs to me!

N: B- but you want me to do my job better right?!