SURPRISE_VISIT.md

Literally several minutes later...

Loading...

Running THOUGHT_PROCESS.exe

-------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N): Surely this day won't get better...

You commented in a relaxing manner.

The room is quiet and calm, you just sat on the couch, closing your eyes on the visor and laying your head back, staring at the ceiling. Your friend Hotshot was busy sleeping on his bed in a room near yours, he snores quite often as well.

As you could've guess, the peace and silence will be interupted soon. Now onto J, she's currently scouting the entire colony in the vent labyrinth. There she ends up in the school area and through the vent cover takes a peek into one classroom.

The Teacher: Wake up Uzi... and please get your pencil out

He mumbled with no attempt to sound interesting.

Uzi didn't pay attention and is still running Sleep Mode.

The Teacher: Uhhh... could someone wake her up?

And within a matter of seconds, someone poked her on the shoulder and she finally wakes up.

Uzi: What!? Where is he!?

Looks like she was awakened during a dream about someone.

The Teacher: This is the third time today you've fallen asleep Uzi...

It was this time the bell rang, ordering the students to vacant.

The Teacher: Right on time; Don't forget you have your project due...

If you already guessed, Uzi is assembling a railgun, and she's been working on it with little sleep.

J: So many drones... gotta ignore them first

She continued with her journey, seeing several other areas of the colony and making short comments about it; basically mapping it out entirely. After more moving around in the vents, she finally found where you live. She peeks through the vent cover on the ceiling and sees you just relaxing on the couch.

J runs GOTCHA.jpeg

J: Cute like a couch potato~

Right after that, she broke through the vent, landing right next to you in the process on the couch.

You noticed the sound but thought little of it, just thinking it belonged to Hotshot.

(Y/N): Quiet down Hotshot... I'm thinking right now...

J simply chuckled to herself. Just to play with you, she placed her hand onto yours, igniting you to open your eyes.

(Y/N): Hotshot!?

You said while looking onto your hand. There you see her gripping it, which after that your eyes followed her hand all the way to her face.

J: I'm something better than him

(Y/N) runs SHES_HERE!?.file

(Y/N): H- how did you get here J!?

You uttered in shock.

J: Let's keep that a secret for now. Heard you wanted to see me? Well that was my plan

(Y/N): Uh huh... it's just you're in the colony

J: Shush now (Y/N), no need to think about that, I'm here now

You then quiet down and nodded to her response.