Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #5: Be Greater

Yet another day of classes passes as Y/n and Harry head to the lab while Ned stays behind for study group. While in the middle of a discussion, Cassie decides to ask the million-dollar question.

Cassie: Hey Ned, how come Y/n never comes to study group?

Ned: Oh, that's because of his new job! He's working on a top-secret project with Doctor Otto Octavius! Cool right?!

Nadia: Oh, I met Otto once, great man, an even better scientist. Your friend is working with him?

Ned: Yeah him and Harry Osborn, sometimes I pitch in as well.

Kate: I mean if he doesn't want to be here that's alright.

Ned: Oh...well I don't think it's the fact that he doesn't want to, he's just...busy!

Meanwhile, across town Y/n and Harry continue to work on Y/n's newest suit while Octavius and Conners work on perfecting their city survey algorithm. 

Y/N: I've got to say, Harry, you really outdid yourself with this suit.

Harry: Thanks, man, how's that new mask coming along?

Y/N: Pretty good, Doctor Octavius's recommendation on reactive lenses was a great idea. While I haven't developed the interface for the AR HUD yet I'm looking forward to it. Now let's see.

Y/n activates the mask to see the lenses reacting to his inputs

Y/N: YES! It works! Now all I need is the interface and the new suit will be done!

Harry: Hey, you said you have your original homemade one right?

Y/N: Yeah, I've been wearing it in place of my main suit. I usually keep in a safe spot at school though, why?

Harry: Could you put your homemade suit in my office? I'm making display cases for suits and need a starting point. Oh and let me know if you need help on that interface!

Y/N: Thanks, bud!

He said as he ran to grab his homemade suit to put in Harry's office. While Harry remained engrossed in perfecting the new suit, Y/n decided to assess the doctor's progress. The duo had been diligently working on an algorithm aimed at synchronizing crime data and statistics across all team devices.

Y/N: Hey Doctor Octavius, and Doctor Conners, how's the algorithm coming?

Dr. Conners: I admit this isn't quite my area of expertise Y/n but me and Otto are making some solid progress.

Dr. Octavius: Indeed! I estimate we will be finished in no less than an hour.

Y/N: Oh, that's perfect! Me and Harry are almost done with the new suit too! Let me know if you guys need anything and thanks for the help!