make me, bitch.

Is that supposed to be intimidating? Does this guy know who he is speaking to? Getting up from his chair, he approached the radio demon once again. Even though the way he licked his lips confused him, he was not about to bring that up, especially not with the topic they were on right now.

"If you are going to stay here, YES you do have to explain yourself, unfortunately." And he was getting closer.. and closer. Until he was chest to chest with him. Well.. sort of. Lucifer's chest touched alastors stomach at best. But he didn't let that stop him from being threatening.

"She is the only person who cares about you in this damn hotel. Hell, maybe she is the only person who cares about you in all of hell! I don't care what you got going on," he opens his palm, where he previously held the staff, and the staff disappeared. He used that same hand to poke alastors chest instead. "We both know how good of a liar and a manipulator you are. Surely you can force yourself to act like you are all fine around charlie. And if you can't, you will at the very least tell her whatever this problem is so she stops worrying!"

WILL was the magic word. He is not setting a foot outside this tower before convincing this guy. And he doesn't care how angry he gets. What is he going to do, attack the king of hell? Good luck. The things he would do to him if only charlie didn't want him around.. alastor owes her his life. He could squish him like a bug.