a useless deer.

Who cares about the clothing? Certainly not him, not at all. If there is anything he is worrying about at the moment, it's the way alastor bit him hard enough to draw his golden blood. That hurt like a motherfucker, but ir also earned a groan out of him. Of course alastor would like that. He is a divine being after all, and this man is a cannibal.

"You're... Hah.." he gasped, covering his mouth with his hand while glaring at the radio demon. "Disgusting..." He could feel his warm blood trickle down his neck from the intense bite. And alastor was right, he thought himself that he would fight more as well. This is so fucking annoying. "Rggh. Shut up, bitch."

Suddenly jumping up, he pinned alastor on the ground, his own horns growing out as well, the white of his eyes reddening. "Don't forget what you are." He grunted out, attacking alastors neck, just like he did to him, giving it a nice bite. Truly, this did not appetite him, he was doing this for the pleasure of causing him the pain he caused him previously.

"You are a prey." He whispered as his canines exited alastors skin, Lucifer's small but still strong body persistent at keeping him pinned down. It's a fight of dominance. "Your kind..." Grabbing a handful of hair from the back of his head, Lucifer pulled his head back, making alastor look up. And he sinked his teeth right under his chin, to the front of his neck. "Was born to be hunted down.." his voice was rusty and hoarse. He looked insistent to do it his way.. but can alastor regain dominance?