Job Offer

<Inko POV>

"So Eri, was the sleepover fun?"

"Yeah Gam, it was amazing. Papa even came over to sing to me"

"Really?" Inko said, looking up at a now nervous Izuku as he sat across from her in her and Toshinori's apartment, "So when did he go home?"

"He spent the night, Tsu offered him to sleep in her room. She must have a comfy floor"

"I bet it was pretty comfortable, isn't that right Izuku" Toshinori said, teasing Izuku while he handed sat down with a beer.

"Uh, yeah. Super nice rug"

"But Tsu has carpet?" Eri looked back at her papa questioning.

"Oh, yeah, I meant carpet"

"Yeah, I bet you did" I said, still looking at my son, who would get a stern talking to later.

"Here mom, how about I help you make lunch and Eri can play with gramps over here" Izuku said as he got up from the couch, taking the beer from Toshinori.

"Yeah, Id love to play with Eri, we can play hero's"

"YAY! The return of the fated duo All Might and Snowball!"

"Ok you too" I said, gaining back my smile, "Just don't break another lamp, or couch, or table, or wall"

"Can do honey!"

As we walked into the kitchen, it was pretty awkward.

"So-"

"Did you and Tsu do anything while you were over"

"Of course not mom, were just friends"

"Pardon my language, but just friends my ass. And that goes for all those girls. Why cant you just ask one of them out already"

"I don't think any of them like me like that, and I'm not even ready for a relationship"

"Bull! You used to always talk about how you wanted to end up with that special someone. Well now you have the chance, because there are 9 girls in one house for you to choose from" I said as I began to chop onions for my son and granddaughters shared favorite food, Katsudon.

"I'm just not-"

"Your just scared Izuku, and its okay. To be honest I didn't like that Camie from the jump, but any of these girls are different. I've only met Rumi twice and I am completely ready for you to tell us your asking her to marry you"

". . ."

"What, what happened?"

"Nothing, just something this morning. Its kind of embarrassing"

"Ok, we can put this on hold, you better tell me or so help me-"

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

We both looked over at Izuku's phone as Fuyumi appeared on it.

"What's she calling for, this is to early to be one of those third year booty calls"

"I don't- HEY" He said with bright red cheeks, "We, We were just friends"

"I caught you sneaking out one time I came to give Kyoka a soup she asked me to make cause she was sick"

"I- I!"

"She told me all about how they had caught you"

"Let me just answer the phone please"

I snickered at him and turned back to my preparation, trying to listen into his call.