Date Night

<Fuyumi POV>

"Touya, you could NOT have thought it was a good idea to set Izuku up on a date" Shoto tried to explain to Touya.

"I didn't know! I swear I forgot!" My older brother tried to defend himself, "And isn't this Midoriyas job! Why isn't he doing this?"

"Because you set him up with someone, and he's busy on his date" I explained, agitatedly, "Your lucky your my brother"

"He's not mine" Rumi said, with a death glare at Touya.

"Good point"

"NO! Me and Moe are going on a dinner date Friday and I cannot deal with a black eye right now, not again" Touya said, trying to get himself out of a beating by Rumi.

"Well, you better hope nothing happens between Izuku and this Toga girl, or I will mess you up" Kyoka said, coming in from her room with her bowl of what used to be Ice Cream.

"Did you finish the Ice cream?" Ochako asked from the couch, playing Mario Kart with Eri.

"Oh, yeah, sorry"

"Its alright, I can go out and get some more" Ochako said, handing the controller to Momo.

<Timeskip>

<Ochako POV>

"I cant beleieve Touya would betray us like this" I thought waking through the Frozen Treats isle.

"Ochako?" I heard, to look to my right and there was Izuku, in his nice attire, standing there with a bag of bright green apples.

"Izuku? What are you doing here, your supposed to be on your date"

"Yeah, that ended about half an hour ago. We didn't really have much in common. I think she was just interested because Touya talked me up"

"What do you mean?"

"She was basically asking questions about being a musician only. Nothing about the other things about me"

"Well, her loss"

"Yeah. So what are you picking out?"

"Ice cream"

"But didnt you all get a new container like, four days ago"

"Oh, we uh, we made sundaes with Eri. Yep, got her all jacked up on sugar and whatnot"

"Well, I hope not to much. She needs to be in bed in about two hours"

"Yeah, sorry. So what are the apples for?"

"Oh, I wanted to make Eri some caramel apples, but we were out"

"Well, would you mind if I walked home with you"

"Of course, I have to make sure you get home safe, otherwise what kind of friend am I?"

As we checked out and began the trek home, it was nice, and peaceful.

"Don't you feel kind of weird about this Izuku?"

"About what?"

"Walking another girl home when you just finished up with a date"

"No, we ran into each other. And it's not like me and Toga are a couple, or if I even think we will go in more dates. We just, had one, and I walked her home, and that's probably it"

"Yeah" I said looking away, "I know it might be wired to ask, but do you ever think about if it will be awkward moving in with us?"

"A little bit, I mean, I have a, uhm, past with most of you"