Moving Day

<Tsuyu POV>

After we made fun of Minas loud wet dreams, we decided to get ready for Izuku and Eri. They were moving in today, and we wanted to look at least presentable for the first day they were here.

As we all cleaned our rooms, and hid anything we didn't want Izuku to see as we toured him through the rooms to let him know what we were cleaning.

These types of things consisted of the regulars. Feminine hygiene products, personal journals, posters of him. You know, normal things.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Oh" Momo exclaimed, "That's probably them"

"I'll get it" Rumi said, walking to the door in a pretty revealing tank top.

"No!" Fuyumi stopped her, "Eri is with them, you go change into a shirt"

"And add a jacket, your boobs are too good for a regular shirt" Mei added.

As Fuyumi opened the door, we were greeted with the nice surprise of Midoriya, Eri, and Inko and Toshinori.

Inko and Toshinori had become a second set of parents to us, even though we had each other parents. It was just a different feeling with them.

Inko was an amazing woman who we met when she came for family day in first year. After that she came over as much as she could and would even give us tips about what Izuku liked.

Toshinori was a teacher, but he retired when he married Inko. They lived comfortably off his retirement, since UA is a very prestigious school, and we're pretty sure Nezu still pays him his salary to this day.

He eventually became someone who was parental, but it was weird at first since he had been our teacher. We were all fine though, as long as we were able to have our girl nights at Inkos apartment were we got to look at Izukus baby picture while Izuku was to embarrassed to show his face from the kitchen, where his mother had him cook us all meals since she deserved a break too.

"Hey, glad you could accept. Also, it's very nice to see you both Inko and Toshinori!"

"The pleasure is all mine Fuyumi dear, I've been dying to see all of you since last Tuesday. You didn't forget about tomorrow did you?"

"As long as you bring volume 24 of Izukus baby picture I would never"

"Oh come on!" Izuku said, carrying a box labeled "Eri", "Can't you refrain from embarrassing me in front of girls for one day of your life?"

"If I stopped doing that who would"

"I can Gam!" Eri said with a bright smile as she raised her hand like she was waiting to be called on, which made all the girls chuckle and smile with a few audible "Awww"s.

"I could never be embarrassed from you Eri" Izuku said, "So, which room is Eri's?"

"Oh, yes, I can show you while the girls help Inko and Eri get situated"

"What about me?" Toshinori asked.

"Oh honey" Inko responded, "You can bring everything in"

"Great"

As we all got situated, Fuyumi took Izuku to look around the house and learn it.

<Fuyumi POV>

"So" I began to explain, "down this hall it goes, from right closest to left closest, Kyoka, Momo, Mei, Bathroom, Rumi, Me"

"So upstairs would be?"

"In the same order, Ochako, Tsuyu, Mina and Torus newly shared room, Bathroom, Attic stairs, and then Eri where Toru used to sleep"

"Why did Toru get moved"

"She offered since her room wasn't the largest and Mina got the master"

"Cool"

"Yeah, do you want to see them"

"Am I allowed to?"

"You'll need to clean them, don't think your just here to look pretty now Izu"

"Yeah, yeah of course" he said following her with a blush.

After I showed him some of the rooms we got to Rumi, who was still changing. She was terrible with picking fashion, which was why she liked to sleep naked. She loved showing off her toned body, very much so. She was almost as built as Izuku, and that's saying something considering he looked like he was chiseled from stone.

"Hey Rumi, can we come in"

"Oh, yeah"

As we entered the room we saw Rumi, turned away from us looking into her mirror, comparing two different shirts.

"Hey Izuku, what do you think looks hot but presentable, 1 or 2"

"Oh, um, I, uh, prob-probably, maybe, 1" He said, looking like he was so sunburned he would cook like bacon.

"Well, if you like it it must look good" Rumi said as she tossed the other shirt to put on the, seemingly bigger, black DC shirt.

Izuku had always been a fan of comics. His mom said he loved superhero's, so Rumi saw this in one size two small and knew it would work.

And damn it she was right. Izuku hadn't looked away from the mirror that she smirked into, that showed her toned figure through the tight, tight, shirt.

"So" She said turning around, "How do I look?"

"Very- Very good"

"Neat!" She said, grabbing a baggy hoodie to wear in front of Inko, Eri, and Toshinori.

"Y'know" she said, before leaving, "this shirt is a little tight, I might need a little help getting it off"

"Rumi, go talk to the rest of the group and stop torturing Izuku" I said as Izuku looked broke.

I knew that look. It was the ravenous look he would give me when I called him to my house back in his third year.

"Well played Rumi, well played"

"So" I said, snapping Izuku out of whatever wet dream he was having about the rabbit loving girl, "That's hop, Rumi can tell you more about him later"

As he looked over, he noticed a cage, and inside he noticed a beautiful white rabbit.

"Wow, I never knew she had a Rabbit" Izuku said as he went over to the cage as the rabbit came to meet him, "The only pet I knew was here was Momo's cat, why did she get that again?"

"Her parents, and the rest of us, wouldn't let her bring her tiger" I said as we both chuckled.

"Well, I guess I have a lot left to learn about all of you. I'm really exited for this, I mean I get to spend time with my best friends, and I won't be bored anymore"

"Yeah"

A comfortable silence fell as I looked at the graceful cutie picked up the beautiful animal.

"Oh, I hate to do this, but Wednesday I won't be able to be here for dinner. I will have it cooked beforehand though"

"Really? Why?"

"I have been thinking about getting back into the dating scene, and Touya told me earlier he had this friend from work who was single and our age. So he set us up on a date. Her name was, Himi- Himika? No, Himiko! Himiko Toga!"

"Really" I said, as I acted calm in front of my longtime crush, which Touya knew about.

My longtime crush, who would soon have one less good friend.

<With Touya>

*Shiver*

"Is it cold out here"

"No, why?"

"I don't know, it just feels like impending doom is eminent for me"

"Well, I have no idea how to respond to that, but tell me more about this Izuku guy you set me up with"

"Oh, yeah. . ."