World Lore and Background Information

This story takes place in the world of a WoF rp discord server I am a part of. Here is an excerpt that may act as a brief explanation of the server's lore:

This server's story takes place 1,000 years after the events of Arc 3

All tribes live separately.

Nightwings have reclaimed the peninsula, and Pantala has split into three territories.

Seawings have less land territory, giving the coastline to the Skywings, Mudwings, and Rainwings.

The lower half of the Claws of the Clouds range has been claimed by the Nightwings, who now run Jade Mountain College.

The volcano island has been turned into a sanctuary, with a memorial for the Rainwing and Nightwing lives lost in the eruption 1,000 years prior. Both tribes have built a shared marble statue in front of the tunnel portal.

Silkwings and Hivewings have split the Hives.
Hivewings have Cricket, Bumblebee, Hornet, Cicada, and Mantis.
Silkwings have Blue, Luna, Freedom, and Sundew.

Technology has advanced, with dragons capable of simple machines and more advanced weaponry, like automated blades and powered prosthetics. Nightwings are the most developed, but Hivewings are not far behind. Still, most tribes have classic palaces and simple homes.

Pyrrhia has three new cities, Imperial City, Oracle City, and Perception City. They are built by Nightwings in collaboration with the tribes whose territory they rest on, and are named after the three moons.

Imperial City is entirely Nightwing architecture, but as all cities are, is a melting pot of all tribes. Perception City shares Nightwing, Sandwing, and Skywing architecture. Oracle city has Nightwing, Rainwing, and Mudwing architecture.

Pantala has two new cities, Wingtip City and Scorpion’s Tail. Wingtip City was built by the Silkwings, and Scorpion’s tail was built by the Hivewings.

 Wingtip City was built by the Silkwings, and Scorpion’s tail was built by the Hivewings

(Territories: thistle_bb on discord

(Territories: thistle_bb on discord. Locations and Labels: Myself)

Lore taken from the WoF: Rising Futures discord server, owned by thistle_bb. If this story contains any lore that you find interesting, or you would simply like to see more from Aglais, I would be glad to give anyone an invite. You can also find the server on disboard if you would prefer that. Fair warning, the server will not accept anyone under 16 years old.

Anywho, onto the story!