Chapter 31

Madison's Pov:

"Hi class the big news is that you all will go on tour with a couple of other dancers. And your new transfer is...........Vicky Anderson."

After Geo sayed those words Mikey had to cover Lucy's mouth and i well i couldnt stop Sam from YELLING "WHAT? WHY?!!!!" and getting up i knew what she was gonna do so i got up and pulled her back down next to me.

"Because....well she asked and shes well behaved and a good student." Geo sayed

"Oh please" Nicki mumbled causing Vicky to glare.

"So yup.Just stay here and dont cause a fire!" Geo sayed while walking out.

In about 2 minutes Nicki was walking up to Vicky.

"Why do you all of a sudden want to join our group was torturing us at school not enough!"Nicki sayed loud enough for us all to hear.

"Oh please you act like if im a killer!" Vicky sayed while rolling her eyes

"No but i might just become one!"Lucy yelled getting out of Mikeys hold.

Nicki and Lucy both stomped out.

"Hey Mikey!" Vicky sayed with a wink

Mikey just got up and sat on the other side of Sam.

"Let me go its not like im gonna smack her!"Sam said while trying to get me hands off her forearm.

"Fine but no violence!" I yelled while Sam walked up to Vicky

"Listen you might have your little group with you at school but here theirs no one to stop me from beating the shit out of you so stay out of my way and you wont get hurt got it!?" Sam sayed

"Whatever!" Vicky sayed

"ok you guys can go now remember tommorow were practicing from 5 to 7:30!" Geo yelled while holding the door for everyone.

*At Lucy's House*

We were all at Lucy's except for Jason and Louis they have a test tommorow. Lucy and Mikey are upstairs i think playing video games. While me,Sam,Nick and Nicki are in the living room.

"Wait did Geo say from 5 to 7:30!?" Nicki asked us

"Yea why?" i asked

"Oh shit!!!!" Sam sayed while grabbing her phone and scrolling on her contacts list

"Whats up?" i asked Sam who was pacing infront of the couch me and Nick were sitting on

"Tommorow im supposed to go hangout with Jake!" Sam sayed

"Oh your date.... just call him and explain" Nick sayed like if it was no big deal. Oh boy what did he get himself into.

"Are you crazy!" Nicki yelled at him

while Nicki explained to Nick why she cant re-schedule. Sam and i sat on the stairs.

"Give me your phone ill call him" I sayed to Sam

"no its fine ill just put him on speaker."

"ok goodluck"

The living room got all quiet and all i heard was:

S= Sam

J=Jaje

J:Hello?

S:Hey Chris!

J: Oh hi whats up?

S: Well i was just wondering at what time are we hanging out tomorrow?

J: um at 6

S: .......

I took the phone from Sam and said

"Tommorow we all have to practice from 5 to 7:30"

J: Oh yea i almost forgot its fine because i have to go too so see you guys there bye!

S:Bye!

End call

Now was that so hard

"I forgot to tell you he was coming on the tour too" Nick sayed from the living room earning a smack on the back of the head from Nicki.

"Hey guys wanna scare Lucy and mikey?" Sam sayed with a smirk.

Mikey's Pov:

Me and Lucy are just playing NBA 2K 13.

She was beating me by alot which never happens. I just have alot on my mind.

"Whose the girl?" Lucy asked while pausing the game and looking at me with her big brown eyes.

"What!?" i asked

"Im not stupid and you acted like this when you had a crush on Vicky."

she has a point but i cant just tell her ive liked her since the 7th grade.

"I-i like a girl but i just dont know how to tell her" I said looking at her

"Im not good at this mushy lovey dovey stuff.Is she girly?"

"No"

"Oh so just tell her the worst she can do is say no"

She has a point. I found myself glancing back and fourth between her beautiful eyes and lips. I cant believe i was leaning in until i felt my hand gently hold her cheek.

Lucy's Pov:

As his big brown eyes got closer and closer to mine i found it hard to breath.