Chapter 38

Samantha's Pov:

"ok Jake truth or dare"

"dare"

"i dare you to.......kiss sam!" madison said with a smirk

IM GOING TO KILL MADISON<mental note

I know my face is the color of ia stop sign. As i stared at my shoes and tried looking down so my hair will cover my face i felt everyones eyes on me.

"um can i do a different dare?" Jake asked

im not gonna lie that kinda hurt but i understand.

Mad sayed " Nop a dares a dare now do it and it has to be atleast 2 minutes long"

i dont know why but Jake smirked and sat Infront of me.

He mouthed something like "trust me" and winked so only i can see and when he leaned in instead of kissing my lips he kissed my cheek causing me to giggle.

When he pulled away and sat back down in his seat he sayed "You didnt say where to kiss Sam" and everyone laughed

"Ok my turn!" i yelled

"no its Jakes turn" Madison said

"Nah its ok Sam can take my turn" Jake said with a playful wink. After Lucy and Nicki said awwww Jake came upto me and whispered "You should make Mikey kiss Lucy or Nick kiss Nicki" then he went back to his seat.

after i looked around the room looking for a victim i said "Ok Mikey truth or dare"

"truth....."

"i thought you were the dare devil of the group!" Nicki yelled

"im not falling for that ok so truth!" Mikey sayed

"Ok so who do you have a crush on?" I said with a playful wink causing everyone to say oooo except for Lucy who looked at Mikey impatiently.

"do i have to answer?" Mikey said pleading eyes.

i feel horrible but i answered "yes"

Mikey looked right at Lucy and said "ok I've had a crush well more like ive liked the same person for over 2 years and i was kinda hoping she likes me back so umm Lucy i like you no scratch that i love you more than a best friend or sister..... i know you probably dont feel the same way but its ok and

before Mikey could answer he was cut off by Lucy kissing him on the cheek and whispering something

Lucy's Pov:

he was making everything so complicated so i just kissed his cheek and whispered " i like you to now you can shut up" and when i was gonna go back to my seat Mikey grabbed my wrist causing me to turn around and he kissed me MICHAEL ELIO FUSCO KISSED ME! O i never thought id think that.

Nicki's Pov:

Me and everyone but Mikey and Lucy went upstairs into Madison's room. Well they do need privacy.

So we were all scattered around his room. Nick and I are sitting on the floor against the bed just talking. Sam was just writing in her journal and listening to music probably writing a imagine. Madison,Louis and Jake are just talking. Jason had to go home.

*About a hour later*

Im guessing Mickey was walking Lucy home. We all decided it was late so Nick wanted to walk me home and Jake and Louis were going to walk Sam home since Louis lives across the street.

Samantha's pov:

After saying our goodbyes Louis and Jake were walking me home.

"Bye Louis!" Me and Jake said unison causing me to laugh.

"So do you wanna come in?" i asked while opening my front door.

"No its fine i should probably get home before my parents flip" Jake said while laughing.

"My dad can take you home later if you want" i said

"you sure? "

"yup so come in"