Chapter 1

Charlotte was her fathers job helping him at the cafe. Charlotte had noticed a familiar customer come in. She stared at her before walking to her.

Char:Aoom, Yoko? What are you two doing here?

Aoom:It's an eating spot duh. (Laughs)

Yoko:Plus we knew you would be with your dad. We haven't hung out since we went separate ways in high school.

Aoom:Yeah that was so long ago. Now look at us (whispers)superheroes.

Char:Where's Lookkaew?

Yoko:She's at the hospital right now. She'll be here in a few. Wait what Chompu?

Char:We can wait until they get here. Let's sit at the table and chat.

Charlotte talking:

As you all can see my life was pretty normal. Went to school everyday, grew up with amazing parents and more. One day while I was studying I noticed a pink spider on my desk. I wasn't scared but I more so confused on where did this pink spider come from. The spider climbed onto my hand and bit it. I whacked it off of me but it didn't die. I captured it and put it into a jar. After the bite I started to feel really dizzy and sleepy. I yelled for my parents and that's all that I remembered from that day. My dad told me he found me on the floor and took me to the hospital. They couldn't find anything wrong until they saw the bite mark on my hand. They still couldn't find anything other then I was bit by a spider. The next day I felt more alive then ever. I felt so strong too but of course my family noticed a new change in me. I didn't look shy anymore. Instead of going to work with my dad I stayed home. I noticed a spider mark on my forearm and looked at my hands. I called Aoom and she immediately came and picked me we went to a secluded area. Aoom asked me to climb on walls and asked me to shoot webs and stuff. It felt so weird seeing the webs shoot out of me. Climbing walls and swinging around the city was fun but I need to change so no one knew my identity. So Aoom told me to become Gwen Stacy. After I told Aoom I told my other close friend Chompu. Aoom and Chompu agreed I should wear a mask and an outfit. I told them that they were full of shit. I ended up getting an black white and pink outfit. I guess that's my story. I wanted to become a superhero to save people. My friend Chompu her background is easy. She was really smart and Batman asked her to become part of his crew. She immediately agreed and that's how she became batgirl. Simple right? Lookkaew background is probably better than me and Aooms. She's a doctor and worked for fucking TEAM FLASH!! At first and had a good side and bad side. Until her bad side and good side agreed to only use her power unless she absolutely need it. Lookkaew has been such amazing friend in the group. She takes care of us mostly because she's a doctor. Aoom will tell you hers but for now we are just focusing on me. Anyways Lookkaew and Chompu finally joined us at the cafe.

End of Charlotte talking:

Chompu:Sorry. For being late na. Lookkaew picked me up.

Look:Chai. She wasn't even ready when I arrived.

Chompu:Hey you said you wasn't going to say anything na.

Char:Girls. Where did Yoko just go?

Chompu:Ahhh. She's been hanging out with some girl name Faye. Crazy thing is we never seen her at night.

Yoko(sits at the table and sighs):Hey girls sorry. I had a bit of a cat problem.

Char talking:

Yoko my sweet friend. She's been through a lot. She moved from China to Thailand to stay with her grandmother. Her grandmother wasn't a person. She would hit Yoko everyday. If something wasn't right she would immediately hit her. I made Yuko live with me and I'm so happy that i did. She still talks and sees her grandma but that's it. Her parents only come around during holidays so we are the only family she has. She became cat woman one night when she was walking home. A guy was following her and Yoko didn't know. Yoko have always fed the cats in the neighborhood. A couple of cats noticed the guy and meow and hissed at him. But he kept following. Once Yoko turned around hundreds of cats jumped and clawed on the men. They got off of him and surrounded Yoko protecting her. Since then she became Catwoman.

Yoko:No I wasn't with Faye. The cats didn't want me to walk alone. So what's the plan today?

Char:The Joker and Vemon. The duo is back again. They been quiet but now they have more people.

Aoom:We shouldn't talk here. They might have there people listening. They all wear a mask so we don't know who is who.

Lookkaew:Maybe we should see how everyone present themselves.

Yoko:Why is Faye here? Who is she with?

Chompu(stares):Whoa. They walked in like a powerful couple.

Yoko:Mai ka. They are not a couple. But who is that woman with her.

Aoom:Wait. Isn't that Engfa?

Char:Chai. Engfa Waraha. I've seen her before on Instagram. She's real quiet about her life.

Yoko:Maybe I can get some information about her.

Aoom:From your girlfriend?

Yoko:She's not my girlfriend na. I can't lie they both look good together.

Char:Your right we shouldn't talk here. It's something about those two I get an off feeling about. My senses are telling me that's the duo we been trying to capture.

Chompu:They are getting a table too. Nope look Faye looked over here and now they are leaving. Gotham isn't that big after all.

Lookkaew:No it's big. Maybe you can go to the clock tower and see what's in the Bats computer.

Chompu(sighs):It's gone. The cameras are down as well. Whoever did that did some damage since Batman is dead.

Char:How about Chompu and Yoko do a search on ground and find out what happened to the bat computer. Lookkaew and Aoom can search the bell tower inside to see if they can find traces of who might've took it.

Aoom/Yoko:How about you?

Char:I'm heading to jail to see if I can get anyone to spill anything about that duo. Also to get leads for Chompu. We can only do this at night. If you try during the day you might get caught. It's better to be safe. If Venom and Joker are working together they could be planning anything.

Yoko:Again I'll try my best to see if Faye will tell me anything during the day.

Lookkaew:I'll look into the hospital records as well. It's not much but it will help at least. During the day of course I'll look.

Char:Once you have information call my Gwen phone. We can meet at the clock tower or um the bat cave.

Chompu(takes a deep breath):I don't think I'm ready to be in the bat cave yet. We can meet at the mansion as well. His uh mansion.

Aoom:Just the clock tower for now.

Lookkaew:Okay see you girls later. Aoom text me the time.(leaves)

Yoko:I should go as well. Char will you be okay by yourself tonight?

Char:Chai. They all lost their powers I can't be hurt.

Yoko:Okay ka. See you later na. (Leaves)

Chompu:I promise to help take the dangerous duo down. (Leaves)

Aoom:What shall we do then?

Char:Carefully see who's willing to talk now.

Aoom:At the jail?

Char:Mai. Remember Alfred?

Aoom:Isn't he dead?

Char:Mai. He can give us the slip about those two.

Aoom:Where is he now?

Char:The Wayne mansion.