Chapter 9

A few weeks went by and nothing has been happening. Meena knew The Riddler was planning to attack both groups at the same time. Meena was at her planning board and was writing stuff down. She heard ger window open which caused her to flip the board and and stare at the window. Aoom climbed in and stared at Meena. They haven't talked about that night at all.

Meena:Hey wassup?

Aoom:Can we um talk?

Meena:Chai.

Aoom(sighs):Can we talk about that night please?

Meena:Mai. Engfa already hates the fact that out members fell in love. Not only that fucking Anda Shor fire at her.

Aoom:Its because she knew about that night as well. I know you felt things that night Iv. Please. You even kept calling me peanut. Come on. Why do you have to suffer because your leader doesn't fall in love.

Meena(Looks at Aoom):Leave. Now.

Aoom:No. (Looks at the whiteboard) Your figuring out when he's going to attack aren't you.

Meena:Harls Aoom just go please.

Aoom(walks to Meena):No. You have the same feeling as me. That night you took control. You wanted me.

Meena:Harls stop.

Aoom:You took control. You stared taking my clothes off.

Meena:Aoom...

Aoom:You TOOK control. You gave me a feeling I never had before.

Meena:Fuck it.  Just fuck it.

Meena turned to Aoom and immediately started locking lips with her. They went into Meena room and started to kiss more. Aom phone rung and it was from Charlotte. Aoom was about to answer until Meena took Aoom phone and tossed to the other side of the bed. Aoom stared at Meena before going into a deep kiss. Then Charlotte called Aoom while Engfa called Meena. Aoom answered but Meena different.

Char:Aoom it's in emergency come to the hideout now.

Aoom:Be there in 10. (Hangs up) I gotta go it's an emergency.

Meena:Engfa just told me that.

Aoom and Meena took at different times but arrived at the same place. Once they arrived they had only Engfa tied up. Meena rushed to untie Engfa but Faye stopped her.

Faye:I know your upset but she asked us to do this. Ven though we found the truth Vemon wants to kill Anda. I don't mind her doing it but she not our problem.

Meena:Yeah I know she shot at her.

Nesa:Anda seriously what the hell.

Anda:Im sorry it's just when she looked at me I had to protect her.