Chapter 2

Engfa talking:

Alright let's go ahead and get my background out the way. Hi my name is Engfa Waraha and during the day I use to be Spider-Man but now I go by Vemon. I was a hero until a hero murdered my friend brother and my father. Faye was adopted by my family after her adopted parents abused and beaten her. She even told me secret when we became close.

Flashback

Ms.Waraha:Engfa come here please.

Engfa:Chai ka. Chai Mae?

Ms.Waraha:Mest your new sister Faye.

Mr.Waraha:Please take good care of her. Her last family didn't treat her well.

Faye(stays quiet)

Engfa:Does she talk?

Ms.Waraha:She might be a little shaken up. You two will share a room.

Engfa:Why is there marks on her body?

Mr.Waraha:Engfa we talked about this.

Engfa(sighs):Okay ka. khǎaw-thôot na ka.

Faye(nods and looks around)

Ms.W:Please show Faye your room.

Engfa:Is it okay that it's boyish for you?

Faye(smiles and nods)

Engfa:I won't touch you just follow me na.

The girls went into the room and Engfa left the door cracked. Faye immediately stood in the corner shaking. Engfa gently reach out her hand for Faye to shake it.

Engfa:Hey it's okay. Your safe here I promise. I'll have your back if you promise to have mine.

Faye(shakes Engfa hand):C-chai ka.

Engfa:Ah she speaks na.

Faye:Can I tell you a secret?

Engfa:Yes. I won't tell anyone.

Faye(whispers into Engfas ear):I killed my last mom.

Engfa(shocked):H-how?

Faye:Choked her while she was sleep. I won't do that to any of you. I promise.

Engfa:Will you be okay starting school with me? My parents will have you in all of my classes.

Faye:Chai. Does this mean we are close?

Engfa:Chai. (Smiles) like family.

Faye:Like family.

When we started high school rumors would always start between us. We were either a "couple" or we was "the trouble duo". We did fight in high school. Whoever talked shit got punched. One night the time I was Spider-Man Faye and I was chilling on the rooftops at night. We were talking and eating until we noticed a superhero standing in front of man. In a blink of an eye the hero killed the guy. My eye widen seeing who the guy was. It was my father. I screamed and the hero disappeared. I felt rage and this black liquid covered my body and turned me into Vemon. Faye looked at me and stared at the black liquid. A piece jumped on her and covered her whole body turning her into the joker. I ran to my dads body and grew angry. Faye was angry like me and all we wanted to do was get back at the heros. I grabbed my dads body and made him a grave. Later that week Faye and I sunk into the clock tower and stole Batman's computer. We left in a blink of eye after hearing a few voices coming. We left and headed to a hotel room and opened the laptop.