Chapter 10

That Night

Char:Just because you never fell in love doesn't mean they can't fall in love. What's wrong with being in love?

Engfa:The shit gets you killed not fucking go. Before I kill you. (Goes to her bed room)

Char:No (Crosses her arms) The Riddler will come after me and my crew.

Engfa:So? What that gotta do with me?

Char(Looks at Engfa):Let's team up and take that asshole down. You want to kill someone and I want to bring justice. After this we can go on our own ways. The things is don't stop your crew from loving whoever they love. You know it makes you stronger right?

Engfa(realizes about her mom and dad):Just stay here until he's dead. After that leave.

Char:Shall I sleep on the couch?

Engfa(Turns off the light):Do what the fuck you want.

Charlotte couldn't understand why Engfa was being like this. She ended up going to sleep on the couch. Engfa woke up an hour later and saw Charlotte asleep with nothing but a pillow. Engfa carried her to her bed and was hovered over Charlotte. Charlotte opened her eyes and stared at Engfa. Engfa stared back and was about to move until Charlotte pulled her down and started to kiss her. Engfa couldn't help but to kiss Charlotte back. Charlotte switched positions not breaking the kiss. She left hickies all over Engfas next and Engfa did the same to her. Charlotte started to unbotton Engfas shirt still not breaking the kiss. Engfa switched positions again being on top of Charlotte. Her hand slid down Chars pants and unbotton her pants. Engfa slipped her fingers into Charlotte panties and started to finger her still without breaking the kiss. Charlotte gripped Engfas wrist and moaned quietly. Engfa sexually choked Charlotte while fingering her. Charlotte phone rung which she just switched off her phone and started kissing Engfa again. Engfa continued pleasing Char until she came on her fingers. Engfa slowly removed her finger and Charlotte licked her juices off of Engafs fingers. Engfa realized what she did and tried to get off of Char but she immediately held onto Engfa.

Char:Please don't tell me your done? I felt like we were just getting started.

Engfa:Its wrong Charlotte plus someone called you. 

Char:P'Fa please.

Charlotte phone rung again and she answered it.

Char:Hey girls what's up?

Yoko(in the background):Stand down!

Chompu:The Riddler is going crazy! You need to get here asap.

Riddler:Im going to kill all of you just watch! (Laughs)

Char(jumps up):Im coming. (Hangs up) this isnt over. (Switches to Gwen) I mean that. There will be a moment where you'll have to choose. Either to let me die or to let me leave. (Holds her side) I feel like your just going to let me die. (Kisses Engfa) We will see right? (Leaves)

Vemon:We are letting her die right?

Engfa:Mm. She not our problem.

Weeks went by and Englot have been meeting up. The just have sex and pretend they don't know each other. Now let's get back to the present. Once the groups made it to Charlotte's mothers apartment The Riddler was holding her mother with a knife to her neck.