Last Chapter

The group arrived at Scarecrow location. The divided into teams. Ground team and Above team. Ground Team:Catwoman, Batgirl, Enchantress, Nightwing and Frost. Above Team:Carnage, Gwen,Firestorm, Ivy and Harley.  They immediately got into positions and started fighting Scarecrow Goons. While everyone was righting Carnage and Gwen search where Scarecrow could be. Ivy used her mist which was extremely strong. You could hear someone coughing in a different room. Carnage bust through the wall and grabbed Scarecrow. He was out of it because of the mist. Gwen hurried and put metacuffs on him smirking. Scarecrow couldn't fight back. The mist was trapped in his mask causing him to cough and scream. Ivy ripped off the mask and scarecrow dropped to his knees and looked up at her. He still had on yhr metacuffs so he couldn't hurt her.

Ivy:Why are doing this? All of you?! Your a villain attacking Villians!

Scarecrow:We wasnt trying to kill villains. We didn't know that human will cause a villain. We thought we will have more heros. We wanted to wipe out all heros. Then we learned that there's more villains in the city. Riddler took it upon himself to attack Villains. We wanted to kill heros only. I'm the only dangerous villain alive. There's no use into me fighting you all. Just take me in.

Harley:Just so you can plan out your next escape.

Scarecrow:Kill me and there will be more villains worst then me. I trained my Goons. They will kill ow if someone will happen to me. So either or be prepared for the outcome.

Firestorm:Your a hero so choose.

Gwen:I said I wanted justice. (Grabs scarecrow) We are bringing him in.

Carnage:You suck. Let's go.

The above team met with the ground team and headed to the prison. Scarecrow was scanning the around and did a nod. Before he could attack Gwen she moved out the way and Carnage jumped on him. Carnage growled differently. He was protecting Gwen and seeing Scarecrow about to hurt her triggered him. He immediately bit off Scarecrow head and growled. He ate his body and looked around. Blood was dripping from his mouth and the whole group was staring at him surprised. Carnage immediately took off but Enchantress followed.

Ivy:Haven't you noticed that Vemon and Carnage been protecting Gwen. Vemon saved her from following and now Carnage killed Scarecrow for her.

Harley:I told you. Love makes you do crazy things.

Firestorm:You think Engfa finally fell in love with?

Frost:Gwen you should join them. We will clean here.

Gwen:Okay. Thanks. (Leaves)

Catwoman:Vemon literally attached himself to Gwen to heal her.

Nightwing:I saw that too.

Batgirl:Let's just clean up and make sure the civilians are okay.

Nightwing:Your the boss.

Batgirl:Wait. Promise me your not angry at Batman anymore.

Nightwing:Firestorm join me in that building. (Leaves)