Part 10

I was walking to my locker when someone calls me "Mr. Davis"

 and I look back I saw the girl that I bump weeks ago she was bowing on me handling a small paper bag " yes?" then she stand straight I can see that she's nervous

 " Mr. Davis please accept my gift for you"

I get the bag "a gift? But it's not my birthday "

 she was shaking her head " No Mr. Davis it's an apology gift from bumping you"

 I open the gift and it's a lunch box " Oh you don't have to.. it's nothing though but.. thanks' for this.. and by the way just call me Leo or Lee Mr. Davis is too formal & you are? {I reach my hand to her "}

she accept my hand shake " Samantha Jacobs Sam for short "

 she smiled at me and I nod "so you want me to join for lunch since my friends are busy they might be at the Library "

 she nod at me and I thinks she's excited, we went to the cafeteria and I saw Jade with Keith and his gang I just Nod at Jade then divert my eyes on the vacant Table 

"uhm Sam? We can seat here..you want to eat anything?" 

She shake her head as she prepare the food that she brought me " Lee you have to try this it's my mom's home cooked Meal, I told her about you that's why she said I could give you this as my apology gift" 

I was just looking at the food as she prepares it and said " you did not commit any crime to repay me like this "

 she shake her head "no it's just I thought your cold and heartless like some of the students who are wealthy too and I was scared you would ask students to bully me "

 I was shock by the way she told me " so students here think that I'm rude?" 

she nodded and I was surprise I did not do anything to anyone though as I'm with my thought she spoke " but I was wrong you where nice, maybe your being tagged as rude because you & your friends are the most wealthy people here in the University and not to mention you're all top students too."

I was just looking at her when I say " I don't know if I'm going to get offended ...like really?" 

she chuckled " just forget about it any way try this

she fed me with the food and I was surprise it is really good, we talk to each other and had a good lunch until the bell rings I saw Jade come near me while I was about to finish drinking my water she called me "Lee?" I look at her "yeah ?Jade what's up?'' 

she was looking at Sam "Oh by the way Jade this is Sam "

 Jade was just staring at Sam while Sam is trembling while reaching her hand to Jade "h-h-hi Ms. Stevenson I'm Sam"

 Jade did not reach Sam's hand instead she face me " Dad and Uncles will visit us later at dinner don't be late"

 she didn't let me say yes and just left, what is wrong with her as I look at her as she walks , then I look back to Sam "I'm sorry about that.. she's actually nice but maybe she was just in a hurry "

 Sam nodded and ask her if I can walk her to her room. After Class I went to the parking lot to get my car where I saw Nicholie "hey man I'm going home now dad & uncles are there Jade told me earlier"

 he nodded and said "yeah just go home first I'll just follow you "

 I nodded and ride on my car as I pass by him I lower down my window "hey Nikki.. don't be late ok?".