Part 11

I was in my room when Mr. Peter knock on my door "Mr. Leo your dad & Uncles are already here, they are all waiting for you in the dinning room"

I went to open the door " thank you Mr. Peter I will be there in a minute"

as I was going down I saw Jaden from his room "hey Jaden let's go"

he nodded at me "be right there I'll just wait for Reese"

I went down and went to the dinning area , I first saw my dad as he approach me for a hug " I miss you buddy"

I just nod at him and sat down on my chair, I just look at him and telling my self to have a talk to him later. after everyone are settled down we ate our dinner and in the middle of it Jullien spoke "uhmm Dad, Uncles why are you guys here?"

our dads look at us and Uncle Art spoke "why aren't we allowed to talk to our children?"

Then Jade also spoke "why so sudden Uncle is there any problem?"

Uncle Nate Spoke "No there is none why is it your asking such questions, kids we just miss you"

we just smile at them and after dinner my uncle went to their kids and talk to them too, when me and dad are in the living room "bud?? About last time I really..."

I did not let dad finish his words so I cut it off. "dad it's okay and it's also my fault I was just stress with mom and I'm sorry for shouting at you and not talking to you for months " my dad just hug me and say " I'm really proud of you Leo,your getting mature as time goes by but there's one more thing I want to ask to you"

I was a bit nervous when my dad said that.." what is it dad?" he face me and breath "uhmmm son, I know that I decide every thing for you but now I want you to decide for me"

i was wondering on what he wants to say "Dad can you go straight to the point I'm so anxious to know what do you want me to decide for you?"

my dad was hesitant it took a minute before he spill it out " I just actually want to ask you if I can court someone" I look at him sharply

" I know your lying dad spit it out what really is it?"

my dad step back a little like his really afraid to me to get mad " okay fine I'm already seeing someone I just want to ask your side on this so I can already pursue her further"

I turn my back to my dad his unbelievable I was frustrated ..he got into relationship with just a couple of months now he want's to propose I put my hands on my forehead, I need to think about this first, but how about dad.? So I turn to face him again I can see my dad that's his really eager to know my answer "so you went here with uncles for this?"

He shake his head "no actually your uncles misses your friends that's why" so I ask for more

[Me]: " so who is the Lucky woman dad?

[Dad]:"you actually don't know her, she's on low profile"

[Me]: "what does she do for a living ?"

[Dad]: "she owns a fashion boutique"

[Me]: "so how are you sure that this woman of yours don't look after your money?"

[Dad]: "I'm pretty sure she don't need my money "

[Me]: so if your going to get married you'll ask her for pre-nuptial agreement?"

[Dad]: "do you want me to do that?''

I went to my dad and hug him and said " it's up to you dad I respect your decision and beside you also need to be happy"

my dad smiled widely and because of that I felt happy for my dad as he look at me with tears building up his eyes.

"don't cry dad you know that you also need to be love by someone not just me , you also deserve it"

I love my dad he's the only person that believes in me and the only person that loves me so much. I can't imagine how my life would be without my dad.

"uhmm dad? Can I meet her soon?" 

my dad nod and he was so excited about what I said to him. After that dinner dad & uncles already went home and I went up stairs and went to sleep .