9).Anoucment park

Oooo....

When he finished breakfast he went out...

Flaky: "ha... where am I... hanging out with Lamy?... yes... I'm going to meet him...

He was on his way to Lamy's house. While he was on his way he met Filippy...

Flaky: "eh..! Flippy-san... good morning..."*he runs closer to flippy*

Flippy: "oh.. good morning....oh yes yesterday thank you for helping me..."

Flaky: "It's okay, besides, I happened to see you..."

Flippy: "...uh..when you helped me nothing happened, right..?!"

Flaky: "eh.. nothing...? why?"

Flippy: "Yeah...it's okay, I'm just worried about you getting hurt by him...!?"

Flaky: "eh..? who?"

Flippy: "ah, no way..."

Lamy, who accidentally saw the two of them talking, didn't want to say hello to Flaky...

Lamy: "hehehem... yes... they are talking, maybe I won't bother them..."*smiling*

Lumpy:"uh.. who?"

TBC: The two of them are hanging out together...

Lamy: "that..."

Lumpy:"oh.. those two maybe I should say hello to them..."

Lamy:"he... don't... if you greet him you will ruin him..."*pushes him and they leave...*

Lamy: "good luck flaky..I support you.."

The conversation between the two of them....

Flaky: "oh yeah I forgot yesterday...uh...where was that...eh..eh..?!"

Flippy: "uh.. what..?"

Flaky:"eh...ah..nothing...really"*why did I leave again.........*

Flaky: "oh yeah.. what if...where do you want to go..?!"

Flippy: "uh...I don't know where I want to go..."

Flaky: "Then how about we go to...anucment park, how about...?"

Flippy: "Yeah... actually I don't like it...."

Flaky: "It's okay... I bought the tickets..." Then suddenly Flaky grabbed his flippy hand and remembered...

Flaky: "oh yeah...sorry if I pulled your hand without your permission...I'm sorry...sorry...you definitely don't like it..."

Flippy: "ah...no...not like that either..."

Flaky: "oh.. I see.. yeah... how about we hurry up.... come on...!!"

Flippy: "yeah..." Arriving at the anoucment park.... While waiting in line for tickets...

Flaky:"tickets for two people.."

Seller: "Ara..is he your boyfriend...he's very handsome..?"

Flaky: "eh....! ah..no really.. we just...!"

Seller: "hehem..no I'm just kidding....please enjoy the rides here"

Flaky: "yes.. of course... flippy come on.."

Flippy: "yeah..." he thought about what the ticket seller had said... Suddenly my face turned a little red... When they thought about that, they went into how many rides there were...

They spent the day together at the anoucment park... riding all the rides and games there After they boarded the last ride, namely...

Roller coaster Flaky threw up in the toilet for 30 minutes...

*Toilet*

Flaky then came out of the toilet...

Flaky: "Sorry for making you wait so long I shouldn't have brought you here..*I should have taken you to the cafe*flaky thoughts....."

Flippy: "It's okay... besides, I don't know what I'm going to do all day... and also... *Flippy's face turns slightly red and looks away....*

Flippy: "The question that was in the ticket queue...!"

Flaky: "eh..!!!?...aaa mom said she was just joking...so don't take it to heart...hahahaheee.." .....

Flaky: "ah yes... what time is it... we should go home... before dark...

Flippy: "eh..it's still 16:07

Flaky:"oh...•_•'....yeah...it's already afternoon right... maybe we should just go home...

Flippy: "Yes, that's right... actually..

Flaky: "That's right, maybe we should go home if you don't want me to go home first...

Flippy: "Yeah...you go first, I still want to go outside..."

Flaky: "eh... yeah.. then I'll go first... Da yeah..

Then Flaky went home by bus