~ HERE FOR YOU ~

it was saturday night and the teenage hollywood cult was throwing a party. "do we really have to go" walker groans, sliding on his clean white airforces. for a teenage boy their pretty clean i'll give him that. "yes walker!" i sigh as i set my makeup with my charlotte setting spray. "what's that?" he asks, grabbing the bottle out of my hand. "setting spray" i say, grabbing it back. "setting spray? the fuck are you setting?" he questions, his eyebrows furrowed. "just shut up and grab my js" i roll my eyes, holding in a smile. "which ones you have a thousand", "these are like.. a sixth of my collection, you should see my room" i laugh, pointing to the red and while jordan 1s on my wardrobe shelf. "you inviting me to your house y/l/n?" he smirks. i scoff before sliding my shoes on and tying the laces.

 i scoff before sliding my shoes on and tying the laces

(the fit)

"guys let's gooo" i say, dragging walker to ariana and jacob's room. "coming!" ariana says cheerfully. atleast someone's excited. we call the car and make our way to the house.

"omg malachi?" i squeal as a familiar tall figure opens the front door. "hey y/n/n" he smiles, pulling me in for a hug. "como estas?" i ask as he lets go of me. "Bueno ahora que estas aqui" he smiles. malachi and i are family friends and have always been close so it's not weird for him to say stuff like that. "Estoy contenta de estar aqui entonces" i laugh before grabbing everyone's hands and leading them inside. "hey mal" ariana greets, jacob walker and i leave them to catch up and turn to the drinks in the kitchen. "he seems nice" jacob says, grabbing a coke out of the fridge. "he is" i smile, grabbing one for myself. "how do you know him?" walker asks, his face is a mix of sturn and confusion. "family friends" i shrug, cracking open the coke can. he nods his head.

i was now just chilling on a couch in the living room with ariana before she got up. "i needa go to the bathroom real quick i'll be back" she says, sliding her phone into her pocket. "want me to come?" i ask, it's girlhood curtesy to go to the bathroom with your girls. "nah i'll only be a sec" she says as she turns around and walks off. before i could say another word i feel the couch sink in next to me causing me to turn around. "hey i'm dylan" a boy with wavy brown hair introduces himself. "i'm y/n" i smile. "so how are you?" he asks, leaning back into the couch and putting his arm over the back of the couch behind my back. "just chilling an waiting for my mate to come out of the bathroom" i laugh lightly. "you got an accent" he states, "yeah i'm aussie". "yeah but there's something else in it" he says, pausing to think. "uh well i'm latina too" i correct myself. "oh shit! that's cool, can you say something?" he asks, i always get this question but to be honest i don't mind. "sure uhh" i think for a sec, "Hola, mi nombre es y/n y soy de Espana." i say, i decided to say something basic. "what does that mean?" he smiles, tilting his head. "hi my name is y/n and i'm from spain" i laugh. "soo can i get your number?" he asks, pulling out his phone. before i can even open my mouth i feel the other side of the couch sink a little as another person sits on the couch. "no" he says, i turn to the familiar voice, walker? "oh is this your boyfriend?" dylan questions, he looks slightly uncomfortable. "n-" i get cut off by walker, "yes" he says, sliding his arm around my shoulder and pushing me closer to him. "oh my bad man" dylan mutters before quickly getting up from the couch and walking off. "what the fuck walker?" i ask, shoving his arm off my shoulder and turning to face him. "your better off without him" he says lowly. i strike a confused face, "what do you mean?". "i don't know i just don't think you need his number" he shrugs nonchalantly. "well he was nice and hot" i cross my arms. his jaw clenches as i say that, "he's not all that" he says through gritted teeth. "what are you jelouse?" i tease. he looks at me deeply, like he is but he doesn't wanna say he is. "okay then i'm gonna go find mal" i say in attempt to get rid of the awkwardness, where is ari when i need her.

@y/n.l/n ✔️

l/n ✔️

liked by @leahsavajeffries, @bradynoon, @jacobtremblay, @malachibarton and 356k moretwins reunited @malachibarton @ariana_greenblatt @walker

twins reunited @malachibarton @ariana_greenblatt @walker.scobell
96k comments

@malachibarton: hey twin
-> @creator: hey twin
-> @walker.scobell: pack it up
26 replies

@jacobtremblay: y'all were deff shit talking us in spanish with malachi
-> @creator: oh 100% @malachibarton
-> @y/nbiggestfan: HAHA I LOVE HER
123 replies

@malachi4life: aww y/n and mal in the first pic is everything
-> @walker.updatez: are they dating?
10 replies

@ariana_greenblatt: we're so cute
-> @creator: we are so cute
32 replies

load 95k more comments

A/N

HEY GUYS I THINK THIS IS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER IVE WRITEN SO FAR
IVE GOT A CHAPTER COMING IN I JUST HAVE A LIL WRITERS BLOCK, I GOT GIVEN AN IDEA BY MY GIRL THAT ILL BE USING SOON SO LOOK OUT FOR IT AND ALSO GO READ HER BOOKS THEIR AMAZING OML IM OBSESSED THIS IS HER k33puP88

word count: 942