~ WAY OVER YOUR HEAD ~

Walker's pov
i was confused, scared, worried, and concerned. it had been 6 hours since y/n walked out of our hotel room and no one has heard from her since. where was she? is she safe? a million and one questions where running through my mind as i paced around our hotel room.

"ariana, jacob" i pant, busting down their door and running through their room. "what's up man" jacob nods his head to great me. "y/n left like.. 6 hours ago" i say in a panic. "did she tell you where she went?" ariana asks, noticing my panic. "no she just stormed out, didn't say where she was going, how long, or if she was going to be back for our interview tonight" i rant. i didn't realise how fast the words were pouring out of my mouth until jacob came over to me and pat my back. "have you called her?" ariana asks. "no, i think she's mad at me and i didn't want to make it worse". "why would she be mad at you?" jacob shoots up and asks. "well we kissed last night and the-" i start before ariana and jacob cut me off. "YOU WHAT?" they both yell insync. "okay continue" jacob gathers ariana's shock and lets me keep talking. "so we kissed and she was fine for the rest of the night until i woke up and she was locked out on the balcony asleep and then she started shaking and lashed out on me and ran off" i finish my rant and look between the two still trying to process everything. "please anyone say something" i say as i get more and more nervous of their blank gazes on me. "it'll be okay just call her, see where she is, remind her about the interview and talk to her after" Ariana reassured me. i calm down and grab my phone out of my pocket, slowly clicking on her contact to call her.

"y/n?" i say relived as i hear her pick up.
"hey man y/n can't talk right now" i hear a male voice say on the other line. my stomach drops, i feel tears form in my eyes as i process what the male on the other line just said.
"who are you?"
"i'm malachi, we met at my party" he answers in a nonchalant tone.
"oh uh okay can you tell y/n that we have an interview at 6?" anyone could tell that i lost all the confidence i had left just by hearing me talk, even malachi.
"ight" he says.
"thanks ma-" i get cut off as i heat the ringing of the call over. he hung up mid way through my sentence.

"so?" ariana asks. "she's with malachi" i scoff. "shit man i'm sorry" jacob rubs my back in attempt to comfort me. "atleast you know she's safe?" ariana try's to reassure me. "yeah safe with her little boyfriend" i huff, throwing my head into my hands. "their family friends walker trust me she doesn't see him in that way" jacob says. "what does he have that i don't? what can he do that i cant? why can't she talk to me?" anger starts forming as my fists bundle up. "walker your going way over your head" ariana says with a soft smile. okay, relax walker.

y/n's pov
"walker just called to say you have an interview at 6, are you ready for that?" Malachi asks me as he puts my phone down. he had just answered a call from walker on my phone. "i mean i kinda have to be" i laugh lightly, the sad expression still on my face. "you don't have to do anything you don't want to cariño" he reassures me with an unsure smile. i just nod back. "what time is it?" i ask, breaking the short silence. "uh 4:15" he replies. i needed to get up, i needed to get back to the hotel and get ready but i just couldn't. i could barely process what was happening in the past 30 seconds. "i could ask my mum if she has any clothes you could borrow?" he suggests. i look down at what i was wearing just to see bike shorts and one of mals hoodies, i definitely can't wear this to the interview. "mhm" i mumble into the pillow.

after finally gathering the motivation to get up i put mals mums jeans on with mals socks and hoodie.

(the fit)
i already had jewellery on so i didn't look basic with the outfit. i borrowed his jordan's which were a bit big but i couldn't wear my crocs and i was ready. "Te ves bonita" mal compliments me. "gracias mali" i smile shyly back. "mali? seriously?" he laughs. "what? you don't like mali?" i pout sarcastically. "whatever y/n/n, are you ready to go?" he asks, grabbing his car keys and shoes. "as ready as i'll ever be" i sigh. "you'll be great cariño" he says, rubbing my back as he leads me to the front door.

"alright it's 6pm on the dot let's go" mal cheers as we pull up outside a tall building. "am i picking you up?" he adds, opening his car door before opening mine. i smile at his gesture, "i'll see". "okay just let me know y/n/n i gotchu" he says before bringing me in for a hug. "adios te amo" i say as i pull away. "yo también te amo" he replies before watching me walk into the building then getting in his car.

"Y/N" i hear a gasp from across the studio room. i turn to see a tall blonde boy. "hey walker" i smile lightly. "where the hell have you be-" he cuts himself off as he focuses on my dried teary red eyes and my soft faint smile. "fuck y/n" he says under his breath, putting his hands on my shoulders before asking one more question.

"why did you walk out on me"

A/N
NEW CHAPTER! I HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THIS BOOK FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS AND SCHOOL FINISHED SO IM LOCKED IN FOR MORE FREQUENT UPDATES!!

COMMENT SOME QUESTIONS THAT THE INTERVIEWERS SHOULD ASK ->

don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!

word count: 1063