Chapter Seven

When Wooyoung woke up he couldn't remeber how he had managed to get home the night before.

He remember he had gone to "The Light" and drank a lot, he remembered he had called Seonghwa, but he was also sure he had never told his bestfriend where he actually was. He remembered getting one last drink and then everything was completely black.

The headache he was experiencing right now wasn't really helping him either.

He struggled to get out of bed and up on his feet, holding his throbbing head in the process and walking to his bedroom's door, just for his nostrils to be filled with a sweet scent of... pancakes?

Confused, he walked out of the room and to the living room, that had a partial view of the kitchen.

There stood Seonghwa fiddling with a pan, a plate of pancakes beside him on the kitchen counter.

So it was the scent of pancakes after all.

Wooyoung stood frozen in place from his spot in the living room. He was probably a mess.

Hair dishelved, clothes wrinkled, and his face probably looked like shit too. It always did when he went out to drink, so he sure as hell knew that he did look horrible.

But what was Seonghwa doing in his kitchen?

Was he the one that brought him home the day before? Or did he come in the morning?

But how did he get in?

A series of questions flooded Wooyoung's mind as he stared at the man before him.

Seonghwa apparently noticed him as he turned around with a big smile on his face after turning off the stove.

"I made pancakes." He exclaimed happily.

Wooyoung cautiously walked to the round white table in his kitchen and took a seat on one of the chairs around it.

"I can see it."

"I didn't know where you keep your painkillers," Seonghwa took the plate full of pancakes in his hands. "And I didn't really want to look for them in your house without asking you first. You were pretty wasted last night." He sat it down in front of Wooyoung on the table.

That's right.

His fucking medications.

How was Wooyoung supposed to take them without Seonghwa finding out?

"I knew where the ingredients were from the last time I cooked here and I took the plate and the pan from the sink" Seonghwa took a seat in front of him.

Wooyoung put aside his medications for the moment. Now he had to deal with his besfriend.

"Also, your couch is uncomfortable, you know that?"

Wooyoung's eyes widened. Seonghwa had slept there?

"...Was it you who brough me home last night?" He asked. He didn't want to know.

"I mean, yeah. San found you and he brought you to his house and they picked up when I called you so I went to get you."

"...Did I say something?"

Wooyoung was dreading the answer. What if he had casually confessed in his drunken state? He wasn't sure he could handle the rejection, even if from how Seonghwa was acting right now it wasn't likely the case.

"Said something you said? Naah, you were sound asleep." Wooyoung let out a sigh of relief. "You muttered something about waffles and called your mom a couple of times though."