Chapter TwentyNine

So, I got carried away at one point. Never thought I'd say this but enjoy almost 4k of smut? As always I will put a warning before and after. It starts at around one third of the chater and ends a few sentences before the end (it is not mandatory to read them don't worry).

Without further ado, enjoy<3

*************************************************************

Hongjoong stood still in the middle of the crowd, eyes wide and fixed before him, lips ajar and thoughts very much not appropriate swirling in his mind.

Seonghwa looked tantalizing and paralizing both at the same time.

When their eyes met Hongjoong sucked in a harsh breath, swallowing down the lump that had formed in his throat. Seonghwa was going to be the fucking death of him. Despite the light not quite reaching the brightness to light up clearly the place if Hongjoong was to lower his gaze from the other's expression just a little he could make out the faint outline of Seonghwa's waist, the way the sheer t-shirt loosely wrapped his body and connected to the skirt - the fucking skirt - Seonghwa was wearing.

He looked breathtaking, a fallen angel in disguise that didn't know how to blend in among normal people. And Seonghwa in a way was different to everyone else, at least in Hongjoong's eyes.

As soon as he took in the nervousness that was starting to paint Seonghwa's expression Hongjoong did his best in trying to regain his composure and walked up to the older, shrugging off his jacket and handing it to Seonghwa, who just looked at him with confusion and a hint of sadness underlying his features. Hongjoong just now realized their height difference, and glanced down at Seonghwa's shoes just to have his brain short-circuit for a moment when his eyes landed on the heels at Seonghwa's feet. The older looked down at his outfit, then back at Hongjoong, frowning. "You don't like it?" He murmored, and if Hongjoong's eyes hadn't flicked to Seonghwa's lips the moment he had opened them to speak he wouldn't have understood under the blaring music aroun them.

He was quick to reply, "No! No, no, no! Seonghwa that's not it! Definitely not!" And Seonghwa's worry defnitely lessened, but Hongjoong could still recognise the remeining worry in his eyes. Well, actually, it was understandable. Seonghwa had dressed up all pretty for tonight and the first thing Hongjoong had done was handing him him something to cover up with; Hongjoong absolutely got why Seonghwa would react like that.

Reaching his free hand up he cupped Seonghwa's face and gently guided him to lean down, tilting his own head in an odd angle just to be able to press a soft kiss on the older lips. The tension in Seonghwa's body visibly left his shoulder, and only then did Hongjoong pulled back to stare fondly in his eyes, shooding him a tender smile and caressing his cheek with his thumb. He lifted himself up on his tiptoes to reach Seonghwa's ear. "You look really beautiful, Seonghwa, but I would really like not to jump you right now," He whispered closely to be heard despide the loud noise all around them, and suddenly the air switched.

Seonghwa's body went stiff for a moment before he relaxed once again and reached for the jacket that was still in Hongjoong's hand, but he made no move to put it on, instead just leaning down again to connect their lips in a much less gentle way even if caring nonetheless. Hongjoong felt Seonghwa's hands came to rest on his biceps, the jacket hanging losely from his left one, everything blurring out around him to leave space in his mind for Seonghwa and Seonghwa only. His own hands found their way to the other's waist, hoding it and feeling the thin material covering Seonghwa's upper body, and everythig felt just so hot he couldn't even think properly, just acting on impulse.