Crying Bridgette

6th victim: Bridgette Summers
Rule #6; Backstabbers get what they deserve
(Same as Lindsay's rule in IOTS)

Cause of death: Drowned

Location: indoor swimming pool

Body found by: Noah

Bridgette is an angel, although she's very timid, she's very sweet & kind towards her friends. She tries to calm everyone even herself. And she cares for everyone even herself. She really loves the ocean, but is it necessary to... drown her..?

The indoor swimming pool room got unlocked, and the kids thought of having a party. It was mainly Bridgettew idea because she loves swimming, which made her the killers next target instead of Owen...

After the party, the killer appeared out of nowhere and thrown a sleeping powder bomb around the swimming pool, everyone escape except for Courtney & Bridgette.. unfortunately, Bridgette tripped, and Courtney left her and locked the Dorr without realizing she left Bridgette behind..

Bridgette got caught by the killer and was drowned in the pool, but since her legs were injured so bad from the trip and the effect of the sleeping powder, she couldn't reach the water's surface and cried so much...

Her friends, her family, her life... she lost it all. Her tears are never-ending..

Once you heat her scream and cry, help her, then she'll drown you to say with her forever. If you don't, you'll drown too, into the depths of the swimming pool, along with her tears of sadness and sorrow. She'll never forgive those are in hatred...

Maybe Courtney is actually the killer? You never know