The Bloody Mannequin

9th Victim: Leshawna Olongala
Rule #9: Compliments make grieving people feel nice. Be nice for once, please.

Cause of death: Head bleeding

Death location: Leahsawnas dorm room.

Body found by: Dave.

Leshawna was a courageous and passionate girl. She loved making friends, girly stuff, and most of all, fashion. She wanted to be a fashion designer in the future, but she didn't want to be a mannequin..

After Heather's death, they weren't glad they didn't even have a trail to find out who was the killer this time because Heather "Committed Suicide."

They felt really bad for Heather, she has been with them for a while but not too long now....

The next day, the kids start investigating Heather's death to make su43 if the killer had anything to do with it..

But Dave was not feeling well, so he decided not to investigate with Gwen, Noah, and Courtney.

It was the first time Dave was not helping them investigate, so the kids also felt bad for him, especially Noah because Dave is his cousin

Leshawna has been slowly better, and to the killers surprise, they weren't taking this mres well from Leshawna's good mood, despite Beth and Harold's death lately..

So the killer decided to make her their next target. It's been pretty boring to them since they killed Bridgette. It wasn't so brutal. All they just did was drown her in a pool..

Then stabbing Heather in the heart only so this time, oh yeah, it'll be more brutal..

In the afternoon, Leshawna was on her way to the attic to protect herself there. Before Harold's death, Harold told Leshawna that he hid all his special ninja weapon a bit chef kept in the attic..

Leshawna feels more safe in the attic. She's been training since Harold died.. she did swore that she would defeat the killer for his sake

But when Leshawna got to the attic, she saw the killer standing in front of her. She also notices that the box of Harold's weapons is also gone!

She had no weapons to fight against them.. so she just slowly walks backward.. step-by-step, but the killer went forward until...

She falls.

Leshawna head got his so hard her head started to bleed so much.. she died...

But to make sure, the Killer had a plan B..

(BTW, most of the kids were in Noah's room to give him therapy, lol)

The killer decided to put Leshawnas death location in her room..

They left to get a mannequin in the theater backstage...

They went back and started putting all of Leshawnas body parts in the mannequin.

Once it was done being assembled, they also made her wear a white beautiful dress because why not? SLAY.

The kids found her body... and were horrified..Courtney and Lightning started crying..

Leshawna was one of Courtneys best friends, and Lightning was like a brother to Leshawna...

Once you found the key to her dorm, till see her in a beautiful white dress waiting die your complement. If you say she's pretty, she'll let you free.. if you don't, you will end up like her..

After a long time the next part is out ❗️❗️