Snow White

1st victim: Sugar plummington
Rule #1: Give her what she wants.. give it to her now..

Cause of death: poison(fungi)

Death location: Backstage (theater room)

Body found by: Leahsawna

Sugar lived in the countryside, no friends to play with... ####... is it really fair to just poison her with just a bite of apple and end her life..? All she did was preformed, like she always wanted... she wanted everyone to love her.. like she always wanted...

The first room of the daycare was unlocked. It was the theater room..

All the kids started investigating around the area

When Gwen and Jude went into the backstage, there were some weapons such as knives, guns, and more..

Gwen and Jude warned the kids not to go inside the backstage..

While Sugar and Leahsawna thought of an idea...

Leahsawna told the kids that they should start a play in the theater room to not let the killer murder..

Since all the kids are in the theater room, including the killer who is one of the kids, are going to be in this room with them...

Their concept of their play is "Snow White"

Main roll) Snow white: Sugar
Seven dwarfs: Owen, Jude, Duncan, Harold, Cody, lightning, and Dave...
Evil witch: Izzy
The prince: Noah
Narrorator: Bridgette
(NOAH DIDN'T KISS SUGAR HE GAVE HER ROSES TO BREAK THE CURSE)

When the play was over, Sugar forgot what Gwen and Jude told everyone

DO.NOT.GO.TO.THE.BACKSTAGE

She went into the backstage and started sitting down feeling dizzy coughing...

Everyone started to wonder where Sugar was.. so Leahsawna checked the backstage if she was there
(Gwen & Jude: ☠️)

Leahsawna found sugar... sitting with mushrooms growing on her skin..

Leahsawna started screaming so loud a mirror broke-

Izzy found the apple the Sugar ate in the play..and it was POISONED!

Izzy swore she didn't poison the apple, she told everyone that Beth gave it to her..
But beth says she didn't give the apple to izzy...

The trial started....

Sugar was the first victim of the game... which means the game will keep going on if they do not find the real killer...

HOPE YOU ENJOYED... NEXT PART IS TOMORROW PROBABLY... WHO DO YOU THINK DID IT???