Heather's Heart

8th Victim: Heather Kasuga
Rule 8th: Don't let love get to you easily

Death caused: Stabbed (Heart)

Death location: Attic

Body found by: Dave

The next day after Owen's Death, the kids finally had real food and drinks in the kitchen.. So sad that Owen wasn't there this day..

After they eat the delicious food and drinks, the kids didn't puked up for eating Owen's head, but they still felt really bad for Owen so much, especially Noah (And Izzy, if she were here now)

Heather, who was the odd head with the kids, was one of the main suspects.
Which made her worry but everytime she sees Dave.... she loved him ever since the day they met here.

Sometimes, Heather stalks Dave, joins investigating with him, and talks to him.

But to be honest, Heather was also suspecting Dave as the killer. She's the only one who thinks Dave is suspicious, but also Noah as well.

At night, Heather invited Dave to the attic to have time alone for both of them and talk about serious stiff and clues about the killer and the deaths..
It was also a friendly hangout where they also have time to talk random things about each other and eat some snacks.

But this did go according to Heather's plan....

After 8 minutes of waiting for Dave to show up... the Killer appeared, although Heather saw this coming she thought if Dave was  here, he'd defend her.

All Heather could do was run in circles, hide, and try to hit them with random things in the attic, but it's no use....

The killer threw a knife at Heather's heart and she was slowly dying... The Killer them carried her to put her sitting on a chair... she got a look at the killer and said

"I like you.. but... sorryy..."

They then wrote a fake suicide note to make all the kids think that Heather killed herself.

There was no trial to find out who the killer is... but there's still investigation.

When everyone saw Heather's body, they were all shocked.....  especially Dave...

He Crider so much since that day, he was almost close to Heather... but now she's gone....

BTW DAVE IS NOAHS COUSIN AND ITS DAVE FROM TDPI‼️