Just Eat! 😋

Explanation:

When the kids arrived to the kitchen, obviously Owen opened the fridge very fast but...

The fridge was EMPTY.....

Owen was devastated and panicked so much, even the kids were very worried because they literally have no food to eat...

It's probably because the killer stole all the food in the fridge...

The kids thought the killer was going to target Owen for murder next because it's obvious Owen loves food, and the fridge is empty...

So Noah told Owen to stay in his room with him so Noah can protect him, but Owen refused to leave the kitchen for some reason, he won't tell...

Lightning volunteered to stay with him for a while in the kitchen and convince him to stay in his room so the killer won't murder him..

After a few minutes of leaving Owen&Lightning together...

Cody wanted to stay with Owen and Lightning too, just to play with lightning because he's scared if lightning isn't with him... and then........

He found.... Owen eating Lightnings arm by chopping it off!... he saw the look inside Owen's eyes... hus eyed are full of hunger indeed..

Lightning was too stunned to speak after his arm got chopped off but he didn't die, he just got majorly hurt from Owen...

The Cody called for help, onlu Noah, Gwen, and Dave herd him because they were investigating, and they were shocked.

After that, Noah healed Lightning and gave Owen a spare apple he had from his room.

Owen cried so much because he did a bad thing, he was out of control because of his hunger for food. He thanked Dave for the apple, but for a second Dave gave a death stare at Owen.

Owen thought the apple was poison so he threw it away. Dave was surprised and asked why Owen threw it.

Instead, Gwen gave him candy she found in Judes dorm, because Jude loves candy so she thought if Jude still has his candy in his dorm she should give it to Owen. Owen thanked Gwen.

Dave was offended lol.

Dave is looking pretty suspicious 🤭