Chapter 5: Defenders vs Avengers

(Captain America, Hawkeye, Captain Marvel and Black Widow are seen ready to fight the Defenders, Deadpool and Hope.)

Hawkeye: Well, well, well, if it isn't the Spider-Gang.

Luke Cage: It's Defenders for you!

Hawkeye: Oh yeah? And where have you been when we needed defence? Wait, I remember... YOU did this to us!

Deadpool: Dude, it's Daredevil who exposed the evidences. He's a lawyer. Of course, you brought this upon yourselves.

Captain America: Look, we don't want trouble, okay. Just tell us where Spider is, and everything will be okay.

Deadpool: Yeah, right.

Iron Fist: We don't follow your orders, Captain H.Y.D.R.A.!

(Captain America gets ticked off, and throws a shield, but Luke Cage catches it and flattens it with his own hands.)

Luke Cage: You don't deserve this shield!

(Hawkeye shoots some arrows, but Deadpool shoots the arrows, before shooting his arms.)

Deadpool: I should have gone for the head... but wait, you're not Thanos!

(Hope shoots Hawkeye's chest, and Jessica Jones brutalizes Black Widow.)

Deadpool: Okay, Shazam! I'll deal with you!

Captain Marvel: (stern) Shazam? Sh-Shazam?

(Captain Marvel tackles Deadpool, who in retaliation, shoves his swords up her shoulders, making her scream in pain. He then pulls the swords, and proceeds to chop her into pieces.)

Deadpool: What? It contains Mature Content, doesn't it? And What's more mature than chopping your opponent into pieces?

(Back to the Defenders, they are whooping Captain America's ass, and then the police officers come in.)

Officer 1: You have done enough, Defenders. Leave these three to us now!

(Out of a sudden, Iron Man and Wasp come in.)

Iron Man: So you guys decided to appear, huh? Very well, prepare to- (sees a grenade thrown close to him) You son of a-

(The grenade blows Iron Man and Wasp away as the Officers proceed to cuff the five Avengers. Deadpool then shows up and waves to the officers.)

Deadpool: You're welcome!

(Then the Defenders leave as the officers take the five former heroes to be executed.)

(Meanwhile, Y/N is seen with Peter as they are watching "Back to the Future". She is wearing a leather lingerie.)

(And then she sits on his lap as she grinds her hips

(And then she sits on his lap as she grinds her hips.)

Y/N: Ready for Round 2, Spider-Cutie?

(Peter gulps as he knows she's ready to fuck his brains out again.)

(Chapter Ends.)