Chapter 3: The Saiyan Mates A Spider

(Deadpool, Wolverine and the Defenders are seen in a bar as the merc with a mouth turns to the screen.)

Deadpool: Oh... (waves) hey guys. Yeah, it's been two weeks since the Sinister Six died at the hands of Y/N. Many citizens were glad about not having so much trouble to deal with. Anyway, she and Peter Parker are living together now.

(Back to Peter's house, he at first had trust issues, but he eventually warmed up to Y/N. She is currently seen giving Peter a kiss as he eventually melts.)

(Meanwhile with the Traitors, they gasp as they feel something is happening.)

Tony: (in mind) Why do I have a feeling that Spider-Brat is getting hapiness again?

Scott: (in mind) Peter... you will pay for making Jean leave this world, no matter what!

Female Traitors: (in mind) Why am I feeling replace... Parker, you better not be doing this to me!

(Back to Y/N, she is seen leading Peter to his bedroom.)

Y/N: Wait here, sweetie. I've got a surprise for you.

(She walks away seductively as Peter waits for her. He decided to sit at the edge of the bed waiting for her. Suddenly, he hears the door open.)

Y/N: Ta-da.

Peter: (blushes) What the...

(Y/N is seen wearing a black leather corset with matching black panties.)

Y/N: Like the surprise? I decided to wear this just for you

Y/N: Like the surprise? I decided to wear this just for you. How do I look?

Peter: You look... sexy...

Y/N: Fufu~ That's the word I needed to hear. (walks towards him and sits on his lap) Now, let's enjoy ourselves. (starts kissing him while wrapping her arms around his neck as Peter kisses back wrapping his arms around her waist as she felt something poking her) Hmm? (moves her head back while looking down seeing a bulge in his pants) Well, someone's eager. (gets off of him to the lower level and starts unzipping his pants revealing his huge member) N-No way, it's so big! (looks up seeing him look away in embarrassment) Hey now, don't be embarrassed now. Truth to be told, I wanted this to be my first time with you.

(She then removes her panties, and prepares to ride him. She starts moving up and down slowly not wanting to hurt herself since it's her first time. She still feels the pain but slowly turning pleasure as she starts going a bit fast making Xander moan from her movements.)

Y/N: Yes, moan for me, Spider-Cutie.

(She goes faster, making him moan louder as her pussy tightens.)

Y/N: Can you feel it, Spider-Cutie? My insides are tightening. You're mine now!

Peter: (moans) Y/N, I'm about to...

Y/N: Try to hold it. I want to feel the orgasm too.

(She moves harder and faster until her G point is finally hit.)

Y/N: (moans) Okay, handsome. You can do it now! Cum inside my pussy! Submit to me!

(Peter cums inside of her.)

Y/N: Ahhh!~ So hot...!

(Then they share a kiss. Unbeknownst to them, Deadpool was watching them.)

Deadpool: Looks like the Parker's Luck changed for better, if you know what I mean. And if you can hear me, Kingpin and Tombstone. Better watch out, cause you're next on her list.

(Deadpool then pulls a curtain with a "To be continued" written on it.)