Chapter 3

POV: Kylie Jenkins

August 28th, it was finally Friday night and that meant I could bring friends over. I invited Paris and my girlfriend over.
My parents will be gone for the weekend on what they like to call, "couples' private time" I don't even wanna know.

Paris and Rachel get here and we all just sit in the living room, drinking my parent's stash of wine. I found it a year ago and have been drinking from it ever since.
"So where's Tyler?" Paris asks with a little blush.
"Probably being brooding in his room". I said, rolling my eyes.
"I would love to see that". She giggles.
I get up and walk into the kitchen to grab more wine when I hear the doorbell.
"I'll get it". I yelled.

I didn't remember ordering pizza. But when I open the door, I see the person I don't wanna see. Tyler.

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed.
"Wanted to see my favorite neighbor and her girlfriend. In fact, where is she anyway?" He leans into the doorway. I am this close to slamming it in his face. I wouldn't mind putting a bruise on his forehead.
"Like I would tell you that. Now get lost Tyler. I am in the middle of something". I say trying to close the door, but his foot stops me. Dang, he has big feet.
"Tyler, please just go". I say.
"Fine, but can I come inside to get some water, just for a second?" He asks. He gives me the puppy dog eyes. I can't resist that.
"Alright, just one glass of water and you're out". I say as he walks into the house.

He walks to the kitchen and sees Rachel and Paris sitting on the couches.
"Oh hi, ladies". He waves.
Paris blushes and waves back, Rachel just rolls her eyes and takes a sip of her white wine.
"Oh, you got wine, good girl isn't so good is she?" He smirks at me as he grabs a bottle of water from the fridge.
"Whatever, you got your water, now leave". I say, motioning him to the door.
"Fine. Well, goodnight baby, I'll see you later". He says and walks out.

I head back to the living room and sit next to Rachel.
"Sorry about that, I swear, he just won't stop. And it's only been a week". I sigh, lying on Rachel's shoulder.
"It's okay. I'll take care of him". Rachel says and kisses my forehead twice.

After a few more sips and a drink of wine, I feel drunk enough to dance to cheesy music and sing like I've never sung before.
Paris was dancing on the couch and singing karaoke to I Kissed a Girl and I liked it by Katy Perry.
We danced the night away to more songs. But all went black after that.
I woke up the next morning, it was around 9 am.
Rachel and Paris are passed out and on the floor, I feel a little sober now, but not enough to know that Tyler had snuck into my house an hour ago after I told him to leave yesterday.
"Tyler, I thought I told you to leave". I said.
"I don't think you ever said that baby". He said, creeping out of the shadows.
"I know I did. Now please-" My stomach twists and my salvia glands pull with salvia and I run to the bathroom.

I emptied what was left in my stomach and just sat there for a little while.
I hear a doorknock and his voice sounds nice, maybe it's because I'm still a little drunk.
"Baby, are you alright? Do you need me to come in? Get you water?" He says in a calm voice.
"Go away. Leave my house now". I say.
"Whatever, I was trying to be nice. Bye". He says.
I hear the front door slam and hope that the others didn't hear.

When I walked back to the living room. Rachel is up, her eyes looking glossy.
"Hey baby, are you alright?" I ask. She looks at me and just stares like I'm a stranger.
"My head hurts. And my stomach is nauseous". She says, holding her stomach.
"Let me get you a bucket. Maybe we shouldn't drink anymore". I say, kissing her.
"You think?" She rolls her eyes and lays back down.
Paris isn't even up yet. How does she not get up at this hour?

I get the bucket from the bathroom and I hear fetching noises from the living room. Oh crap!
"Rachel I'm coming!" I say.
I ran to her side and was there just in time to not get all of it on the floor.
"I'm sorry Kylie". She says, dragging herself onto me.
"It's okay, I'll clean it up. How about I get you and Paris and take you home so you can sleep?" I ask.
"Okay". She says, looking at Paris. Who I guess is starting to wake up.

—————————Later that day——————

After I dropped off the girls, I just ate and napped until it was 4 p.m.
My parents weren't gonna be home for another 4 hours so I just decided to go on a run.

I get ready for my run. I put on some running shorts and an athletic top and put my hair in a ponytail.

I grabbed water and my air-pods and headed out of the door. I listened to my music and just was at peace with myself. Nothing in my way and nothing to interrupt my thoughts.
Until my phone started ringing.
It was an Unknown number. I picked it up just because I could.
"Hello?" I say.
"Hey baby, I'm sure you know who this is." Tyler's voice is so annoying, yet it's peaceful too.
"Tyler, seriously. How did you get my number?" I yell.
"You'll never know. Just think of it as a gift. You won't wanna get rid of me. Bye baby". He says and hangs up.
I was so annoyed I didn't wanna run anymore. My peace was just gone.

I took my headphones out and just started to walk back to my house.
I can't believe that guy, has the nerve to call me baby and then just get my number out of the ordinary.
Did Paris give him my number when she was drunk or did he hack into my phone?
Whatever it is, I'm gonna find out soon enough.