Chapter 23

"come on lucas let's dance." she said dragging lucas to the dance floor. Like Fate is playing a cruel game with him, Out of nowhere the dj started playing Melo songs .

( The song and dance reference is given above ☝🏻 let's imagine they did the same moves..it would be 🤌🏻☺️)

"oh.. This is one of my favourite songs..!! Let's dance.. please lucas please.. " she said with star eyes. Lucas couldn't resist her cuteness anymore so he simply nodded a yes. When he looked straight in her eyes, he felt a rush of emotions flooding through him, echoing loudly in his chest.

Her eyes, like sapphires catching the vibrant lights , held him mesmerised . With a tender smile, she intertwined her fingers with his , igniting a surge of warmth within him. In that moment, the chaotic pub transformed into a grand ballroom, with sparkling chandeliers, people in historic clothing, it all feels like a world out of pinterest, an aesthetically pleasing set up. she looked ethereal like a princess .. 'his princess 'his heart whispered.

Under the kaleidoscope of colors, they moved in perfect harmony as if they had danced together several times, drawing everyone in the pub into their world of enchantment...Their dance wasn't just physical.. it felt like they shared a deep connection, something familiar yet unspoken.

Lucas. P. O. V.

At this moment, a familiar yet unfamiliar scene flashed before my eyes. A grand ball room, majestic pillars, brightly sparkling chandeliers, sia in her gorgeous blue gown swirling, danced holding my hand, her platinum blonde hair sparkled under the lights, like golden threads shining gracefully, she came closer, her sapphire eyes looks like it has a whole ocean inside them, I felt something weird in my heart..

It's beating fast and I forgot to breathe for a moment, isn't she the most beautiful girl in this world.. ?!

"lucas .. Lucas..." she sang, her voice ringing in my ear  like a sweet melody.. When she touched my chest, I felt my whole body shutdown for a moment. In a flash, I am back in the pub, finally catching my lost breath.

I looked around and everyone is staring at us cheering and clapping.. When did they started watching us..?!! I don't know , everything feels like a dream , cause, is it possible to feel like this in reality?!

I looked down to see her comfortably leaning her body on mine, her face resting on my chest, her weight on me felt like comforting me that I am not alone.

" Take her home.. You guys are so flirty as you usual.!!" helena said as she and her  friends walked past us.

" home.. Yeah home.. Comfy bed.." she mumbled in cute voice.

" let's go.." I said slightly pulling her away.

"lucas.. Thank you.. I really enjoyed dancing" she said and smiled.. Her flushed cheeks and rosy lips stirred something in my heart..

" yeah.. Yeah.. Let's go.." I said dragging her to my car. Taking her home was a long haul. When I finally reached her home i  saw her dad staring at my car like he wanted to crash it  with me inside. I turned to see her sleeping like a baby..

"sia.." I nudged her but no reply. I carried her 9 to the door and he took her from me with a glare.

"why the hell are you with her..?!!" he asked with a face screaming get lost.

"Oh please, spare me the gratitude. Your daughter was a walking disaster. I practically saved her from a stairway nosedive at the pub, you owe me big time uncle "

I retorted and he rolled his eyes. How come this uncle is so good at pissing me off.?!

I turned back and was about to go but she grabbed my sleeve tight making both of us look at her.