"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

✾ Play : Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys

╭─✧─╮✿╭─✧─╮ ╭─✧─╮✿╭─✧─╮

❃ third person (Yuri)

✾━━━━┓ ┏━━━━✾━━━━┓ ┏━━━━✾

As the sun sank into the horizon, the sky blazed with orange and pink. Waves whispered softly, while seagulls soared overhead. The sand glowed warmly, casting long shadows.

The warm sand glittered in the setting sun but what was glittering more were her eyes when they fell on him. His beauty was mesmerising, she was aware of that.

But there was one thing about seeing your favourite person on a screen and then watching him walk right next to you. Feeling his presence, the scent of his cologne.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Dongwook asked he glanced at the setting sun.

"Mhm." she couldn't help it. Her lips always had a slight smile twisting her lips. Her heart felt so warm and her head felt so giddy.

Be it a dream or a reality, I want to live it to it's fullest. I have to.

"Hyung!" another familiar voice. They both looked back and her heart skipped a beat when she saw that man.

White hoodie with a pair of black pants. His face wore a big smile as he ran towards them two.

Lee Beom. Dongwook's brother.

"You had to follow us here as well?" Dongwook said as he playfully yanked Beom's hood off his head.

He ruffled through his hair a bit beofre glancing at Yuri, "Hey, Yuri" he held a hand up before her.

"Hey..." she said with a smile, trying to act all normal. It is a bit too much to soak in bit she does not wish to waste her time ravaging her mind in all that.

━━━━┓ ┏━━━━━━━━┓ ┏━━━━

"How are things going?" she asked Beom, trying to make things look normal. She could tell he was familiar with her but she wasn't.

"The same. Hyung can barely make any time out of his busy schedule. I just finished the shooting for the previous ad, y'know?" Beom continued as he walked with her. Dongwook following the two.

"Hm-" her words were cut short as her eyes struck on a shop of crystals. And Dongwook noticed that.

He intertwined his fingers with hers and lead her to the store. "Choose one, Yuri" Dongwook said, his eyes forming a slight curve from the smile on his lips.

"I'll get some ice cream, bye" Beom said before he yeeted out of their space.

Her eyes darted between his and the crystals for a second before she nodded her head and looked through the colourful crystals on the display.

"This one looks good" she picked up a blue crystal locket in her handand showed it to him. "Cute" he said as he gave it to the shopkeeper.

"Hyung! Yuri!" Beom's sudden call caught their attention. He had two ice creams in his hands and one in his mouth as he waved those in air to show them.

"You go join him, I'll be right back" Dongwook's words were followed by a chuckle from both before she nodded. She made her way to Beom who was sitting on the sand.

She sat next to him, both of them enjoying the sunset behind while eating the ice creams. A calm silence filled the space between them while they enjoyed the water softly brushing over their feet.

"So, what's your plan now?" Beom broke the silence first.

"Plan? What plan?" her curiosity peaked.

"You know, you two have been friends for so long. I saw how you were looking at him." he glanced at her, a little smirk gracing his lips.

Her heart skipped a beat at those words. She could feel her palms getting warmer from the nervousness. Or maybe awkwardness. "I don't know...I didn't think of anything like that."

"Yuri!" Dongwook walked to them and sat next to her.

"Sad." he groaned a bit as he stood up on his feet.

"Where are you going?" Yuri asked.

"Hotel. I'm sleepy." he replied as he brushed off the dust off his clothes with his hands. "Enjoy, hyung" he said with a wink before running off.

"This kid..." Dongwook hissed before he broke into a chuckle.

"He's 32." Yuri said as she laughed a bit at that. And he admired that graceful curve on her lips.

"Still a kid to me" Dongwook replied before he turned to her. "Wanna go to the Museum later?"

"Museum? Sure" she replied.

Just like the waves caressing the shore, his admiration for her ebbed and flowed, a constant presence in the rhythm of his heart.

✾━━━━┓ ┏━━━━✾━━━━┓ ┏━━━━✾

╭─✧─╮third person (wook)╭─✧─╮

Dongwook knew his best friend was not a big fan of history. But he was. He loved anything history related. Be it a piece of armour at a museum, or just a simple flower vase surrounded by ten swords in a glass case, he loved it all.

She always acted as if his history blabbering sessions peaked her interest. But it didn't. Ever since their teenage days. She was someone who would fail history in high school. So it was obvious she was faking her long hums followed by a nodd after each sentence he spoke about it.

That was what he liked about her. Yuri was too soft hearted to turn him down when he wanted to speak about something. She cared for him when he had to take care for everything around him.

"That's cool." she spoke every now and then like a robot while they were exploring the different things of the museum.

He kept speaking about the same Joseon Dynasty, Korean War, Korean division things while her focus was on him. Solely on him.

As she stood beside him, her eyes traced the contours of his face, absorbing each animated expression that accompanied his words.

Lost in the museum's historical artifacts, he painted vivid pictures of ancient civilizations and forgotten empires.

Yet, her focus was not on the artifacts but on him, marveling at the passion and depth in his voice as he spoke. In that moment, amidst the echoes of the past, she found herself admiring not just the history he narrated, but the captivating presence of the man who made it come alive.

╭─✧─╮✿╭─✧─╮ ╭─✧─╮✿╭─✧─╮

A/N :

Hope you liked it pookie <3

Vote Vote Vote ʕᵕᴥᵕʔ

- farfallina.