DRUNK IN LOVE - MEGAN.

"𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒊 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒏𝒂𝒉 𝒏𝒂𝒉.."

starring

starring...
𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍.

ᥫ᭡.

Megan cocked herself up on her couch whilst indulging in some anime, rewatching MHA for the a millionth time ever, accompanied by her herb best friend, Mary Jane.

She'd been going at it for the past hour, being bored out of her mind since her usual anime buddy was outside somewhere with her friends 'doing hood rat shit' as her girlfriend, Victoria would like to call it.

She let the woman have her freedom, urging her to go out cause she was always cooped up in the house, studio and dance hall. So tonight, Megan was solo but she honestly didn't mind.

The ringtone of Megan's phone rang out which made her glance over at it, a closed-mouth smile spread across her face upon seeing Victoria's caller ID flashing on the screen.

With a swift swipe of her finger, Megan answered the call, revealing her girlfriend's face amidst a chaotic backdrop of people and blaring music.

"Heyyyyyyyyyy babyyyyyy," the beauty exclaimed loudly, a blissful expression on her face as she beamed into the phone.

Megan arched an eyebrow and chuckled playfully, "Hey mama. How's it going?" Megan watched as Victoria rapped along to the music playing in the background, pointing her acrylic nail at the camera, and Megan cheered her on in jest.

"I'm goooooooood," Victoria replied, pushing her hair out of her face as she moved around. Megan could immediately sense that Victoria was intoxicated from just her behavior alone, finding it rather amusing.

"You been drinking, V?" Megan inquired with a knowing smile. Victoria looked at the camera with wide eyes and a concerned look before it immediately switching up.

Her eyes squinted, and a cheeky smile took over her face as she let out a playful giggle, reminiscent of a school girl with a crush.

Holding up her thumb and index finger, leaving some space in the middle, she finally spoke, "Maybe a little teensy weensy bit.." And by a little bit, she meant a lot-a-bit. The mischievous glint in her eyes hinted at the amount of fun she was having.

Megan leaned her elbow on the arm of the chair, her eyes never leaving Victoria, who was now taking another shot of who knows what.

"OUUUUUUU, Baby! T-they playing your songggggg!" Victoria squealed as her girlfriend's new track 'Wanna Be' with Glorilla started playing. "HATE A NIGGA TRYNA TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU AIN'T MY DADDY, I'M NOT YO' BABY!" Victoria recited her girlfriend's lyrics proudly, adding in a playful,