REHEARSALS - MEGAN.

starring

starring...
𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍.
ᥫ᭡

"Okay, from the top! Run the music, Vic," Sean said enthusiastically across the room to Victoria, who sat perched on top of a huge Bluetooth speaker. With a playful grin, Victoria rolled her eyes at Sean's request and lazily pressed play on her girlfriend's phone.

As the music filled the room, she continued to scroll through Instagram, occasionally tapping the screen to like a post or leave a comment. The upbeat rhythm of the music contrasted with Victoria's relaxed demeanor, creating a lighthearted atmosphere in the room.

The intro to 'Cognac Queen' began playing, and Sean and Megan ran through the beginning of the routine together in front of the huge mirror. Victoria, not one to miss out on the action, watched attentively from the sidelines, ready to offer her support and encouragement to her girlfriend as she prepared for her 'Hot Girl Summer' tour.

Victoria observed with admiration as Megan flawlessly executed the majorette portion of the song, mirroring Sean's movements with precision. The duo's energy and synergy in the dance studio created an electric atmosphere, setting the stage for a dynamic and exciting performance to come.

As much as Megan didn't see it, she was definitely a skilled dancer to Victoria, she just needed to sharpen up her movements and she'd be a beast.

While Victoria watched, in her peripherals she noticed a group of dancers sitting on the floor just stretching and warming up, normal dance studio activity, right.

Victoria, recognizing Megan's potential as a skilled dancer, noted that with some refinement in her movements, Megan could truly shine. As Victoria observed Megan's performance, she noticed a group of dancers stretching and warming up nearby.

Among them were three girls whose gaze seemed fixed on Victoria. Initially thinking they were fans, Victoria smiled and waved, only to be met with dismissive gestures and eye rolls. Though caught off guard, Victoria shrugged off the encounter.

"Cut it, cut it. Take five, Meg. You're doing great," Sean called out to Megan, offering words of encouragement before she joined Victoria by the speaker to grab her water bottle.

Victoria glanced up from Megan's phone to see the woman approaching, a small smile on her face. Megan greeted the woman with a slick kiss on the forehead as she leaned down to retrieve her water.

"You look good out there," Victoria complimented Megan, who paused her water break to respond, 'Thank you, baby. You got any tips for me?' Megan inquired, to which Victoria grabbed a towel and handed it to her before offering advice.

"Not really," Victoria started, placing Megan's phone down to demonstrate, "My only suggestion is to make your hand movements sharper. If it's a flat hand move, keep your fingers together to make the movements crisper and more impactful, you know?"