03.

It's now been a little over a month since you've met your online friends. You've all gotten considerably closer and your brother even pops up while you're on call from time to time.

You only haven't told your friend group yet, unsure of how they would take it. You didn't want them to judge you for having online friends, but you still contemplated if you should tell them.

"Hellooo? Earth to Y/n?" You suddenly snap out of your thoughts when you felt a small flick to your forehead. You looked up to see Mai in front of you, Nishimiya and Miwa behind her.

"Huh?" You stared blankly at her, she sighed and stood up straight.

"I asked if you wanted a ride home? It's getting late out." Mai repeated. You looked to a window to see the sky was starting to get dark.

Thats right... you all went over to Nishimiya's house after school to make up for the hangout you didn't go to. You must've spaced out thinking about your other friends because you didn't even notice you were being spoken to.

"No it's okay, I can walk home from here. Your house is in the opposite direction anyway." You looked back to the girl in front of you.

"Are you sure? I'm already driving Miwa to her h—"

"Actually if Y/n is walking home I'll walk with her! Our houses are closer." Miwa interrupted Mai, looking between the two of you.

"Alright... see you guys tomorrow" Mai waved and left the house first, getting inter her car.

"Bye bye!" You waved to her and then to Nishimiya as you and Miwa left her house. You walked side by side as you started walking home.

After you both passed a couple of blocks, you reached Miwa's house. You hugged each other and watched her enter her house before you left to get to yours.

—•—

It's been about 17 minutes and it was completely dark outside. 8:47pm to be exact. You mentally cursed yourself for not bringing a sweater as it got chilly. Crossing your arms to keep warm.

It didn't even cross your mind that you were being followed until you heard a stick crack behind you. You quickly turned around to see someone following not too far behind. Although because it was so dark you couldn't see anything about the person.

You pick up your speed, the only thing on your mind is getting home. And also not getting kidnapped. But the person behind you clearly noticed your change in pace and started chasing you.

You just kept running, too scared to think clearly. You heard the footsteps behind you get louder and knew you were too slow as they caught up to you quickly.

"LEAVE ME AL—" Your yells were instantly muffled as a hand covered your mouth and another wrapped around your waist.

You continued to yell as you tried to get out of this persons grip, you could slowly start to feel yourself get dragged. You're done for.

"Don't move."

You felt chills all over your body as you immediately froze. You were only more confused when the person who's trying to kidnap you also stops, not making any movement. You thought maybe you stopped moving because of how scared you were, but why did they stop as well?

You were brought out of your thoughts when you feel yourself getting pulled away from the man behind you. You were shoved into a pair of strong arms. The person's hand coming up to cover your ears.

You didn't know what was going on at all. You couldn't hear for the most part, except for some really muffled yelling.

When the person lowered their hands from your ears, you immediately took a step back. Looking up at who the person was you were immediately shocked.