✨|Chapter 37|✨(18+)

Mature content (18+). Read at your own risk.

Above song for the situation 👆

Trisha

He pinned my both hand on the bed and again started kissing on my whole face then he came to my shoulder part and started biting very hard. I turned my head on the other side.
Hssss!!! A sound is coming out of my mouth as my hand is both pinned by him on the bed so
I am unable to hold his back for support. He did the same thing with my other shoulder as well and after biting very hard, he is just using his tongue to remove the pain then he came to my neck and slowly slowly he started loving my whole body.
I don't know how I was feeling that time but I am having mixed feelings. Sometime its very painful but sometime its enjoyable. But yes I am really happy for him that today he gets whatever he
want and he showered all his love on me as I know his desire very well.
Akash I can't take it anymore. I said while gasping.
Er ektu sojjo Koro (Just you have to tolerate a little more) . He said lovingly.
He then come infront of my face and attached my lips with him and started kissing me very hard. The way he is kissing me its showing his anger, frustration, love, care and how much he is obsessed about me. Seems like he will set the whole world on fire and can kill anyone to get me.
I hugged him tightly and said "I love you Akash".
I love you too my baby. He replied back and kissed on my forehead then finally he put the blanket over me and we slept.

In the morning.......
I opened my eyes and was about to wake up but suddenly my whole body started feeling pain. It is paining so much that I am unable to wake up. In the meantime, he also wake up and saw me that I am feeling uneasy.
What happened Trisha? He asked me in worried tone.
Akash my body is paining now. I said
I was shocked to see that he is smirking after what I said. My God!!!! This man after not even letting me sleep throughout the night, He is enjoying seeing me in pain.
Why are you smiling? I asked him.
He came close to me and whispered in my ear "Its because of the last night and its normal that your body should pain".
I did not said anything just started blushing.
Come lets have some more. He said
Noooooooo!!!!!! I said and was managing to move out of the bed by wearing my night gown as I
don't have any option except to wear it infront of him because I can't move out of the bed naked.
After I wear my night gown, I was about to move out of the bed but again he hold my hand but I am so tired to make out with him.
No Akash No, I am so tired leave me now. I said while pleading him.
I will leave you but in one condition. He said
What is it? I asked him
Kiss on my lips. He said
Again you started? I said
This is my real face whatever you have seen in these days that's all are fake. That's just to get you back. Afterall as a wife ,you have to tolerate this stuffs throughout the life. He said while smiling.
If you want to go, just do what I said just now and I will leave you otherwise I won't. He said while
smirking.
Now I was in a dilemma what to do now. Infact I have to listen to him otherwise its true that he won't leave me and its useless to argue with him now.
Close your eyes. I said
Why? He asked me
Otherwise I am unable to do that. I said
He smiled and said "ok".
He closed his eyes and I slowly managed myself to go close to him and attach my lips with him.
The moment, I did that he opened his eyes and took the control from me and kissed me passionately.
After we break the kiss, I was about to go but again he hold my hand and hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.
Seems like He will never leave me. This time I did not said anything and just kissed on his head.

Finally an update........
After so long .....
Don't you think guys that Akash is getting excessive romantic with this Trisha?
Let me know in comment section what you think about him.
Also vote and comment if you like it.
and follow me on my Instagram
Id : meghworks4
For amazing content.