Chapter 1

Adrianna's POV

I was going through my emails one morning like I do every morning. Most were viewer emails or junk mail. One caught my eye though. 

Subject: Warped tour 2015?

From: Kevin Lyman

Hello, Adrianna and Ashley! We have decided to bring the youtubers back on tour with us this year. We were wondering if the two of you would like to join us on this years tour? We would love to have the two of you join us this year. Hope to here back from you soon.  

                                                                                                        -Kevin

What!? Oh my god! This is awesome! I have to go find Ashley she won't believe this!

{Normal text is Adrianna and bold is Ashley}

"Oh my god Ashley you're not going to believe this email we got!"

"What is it some company that wants us to do a video showing their products?"

"No, here just read it."

"Oh my god! Have you responded yet?"

"No, I needed to make sure that you wanted to go too."

"Of course I want to go dumbass!"

"Okay."

Subject:RE:Warped tour 2015?

Hello Kevin! Ashley and I would love to  be part of the warped youtubers this year. We are excited to be apart of the tour this year! Can't wait to work will you ad everybody else that is part of it. 

                                                                                             -Adrianna

"Okay Ashley I emailed him back telling him we would love to do it."

"I wonder who the other youtubers will be this year."

"I don't know. I bet he will tell us soon though."

{2 days later}

Subject:RE:Warped tour 2015?

That's great news! As I'm pretty sure you are wondering who the other youtubers are I can tell you now. The other youtubers that will be joining you guys this year are Bryan Stars, Johnnie Guilbert, Damon Fizzy,and Jordan Sweeto. They are all great guys and I'm sure that you two will get along great with them. Bryan will be announcing bands for a few weeks before the tour starts ad will also announce the youtubers closer to the end of announcements. You guys will also get to see the line-up for bands once we have it 100% done.  Looking forward to working with and meeting the two of you.

                                                                                     -Kevin

Subject:RE:Warped tour 2015?

Ashley and myself are looking forward to be with all the other youtubers. That is a great line-up for youtubers this year and we're looking forward to meeting everybody.

                                                                                -Adrianna

"Hey Ashley I found out who the other youtubers are."

"No way! Tell me who they are now!"

"Okay. They're Bryan Stars,Johnnie Guilbert,Damon Fizzy,and Jordan Sweeto."

"Oh my god! I love all of their videos! This is going to great!"

"Oh, we also get to find out the line-up for bands before they're announced to the public."

"Just when I thought it couldn't get any better."

_____________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

Okay so this is my first time writing a fan-fiction so I didn't really know how to start this out. I didn't want to jump straight into warped so I thought this would be the best way to start it out. Okay well bye for now.